[H] <Surge> 2/13H Progression Recruiting

90 Orc Warlock
<Surge> is a Horde guild currently recruiting for its core ten man raid group! We are pretty relaxed, but do aim for reasonably decent progression.

We raid three nights a week - Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday, 8pm to 12am ST.

Recruiting:
- Exceptional hunter of some sort

Also considering Resto/Feral Druid, WW Monk, or any other kind of incredible healer.

Please add either of the following battletags for more information.
skyseeker#1102
Escalier#6725
Edited by Escalier on 5/31/2013 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bamp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
applicants will be trialed on H Jin'rokh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
bump for tomorrow, loot-train leaves @ 8pm server time
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Keen to apply. Will contact in-game tomorrow
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Awesome, either myself or escalier should be online :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Lookin'
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Insert mage/ele shaman here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This is still a thing
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Full Clear in one night with H Jin'Rokh and swapping pugs from trade to fill out the last spot...

Looking for a Mage or Shaman to push HM progression.

Preference would be for Mage/Elemental Shaman but at this point we take anything that has heroism and decent dps/healing...sorry not BM Hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Looking for a healer

Shaman/Paladin, may consider other classes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Update:

As Per OP

Recruiting:
- Elemental Shaman(os Restoration)
- Mage
- H Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
there is a reason they have been looking so long .. dont bother
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

Yup, dont bother if you pull garbage dps, gotta earn your ticket on this loot train...who would have thought
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Mate, you want to die multiple times on Heroic jin'rokh and pull less dps than the tanks. It's a no brainer we wouldnt take you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thats a strange interpretation of the facts.

1/ Yes I died multiple times on that boss ... you all did ! .. It was wipe city even on trash , and most times I was one of the last to die. Certainly was one of the few standing when he was downed

2/ Yes my dps on trash was low ( didn't know anyone that cared about trash dps before .. if i had of known you would care or i would have used combustion etc more often ) , however on Jin'rokh I was fourth ( While apprently dieing ???) according to your own guilds recount I asked for , and that was in ilvl 502 gear when everyone else was average 522

If your not willing to consider the real facts and look for reasons to give someone a hard time your circumstance wont change
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Thats a strange interpretation of the facts.

1/ Yes I died multiple times on that boss ... you all did ! .. It was wipe city even on trash , and most times I was one of the last to die. Certainly was one of the few standing when he was downed

2/ Yes my dps on trash was low ( didn't know anyone that cared about trash dps before .. if i had of known you would care or i would have used combustion etc more often ) , however on Jin'rokh I was fourth ( While apprently dieing ???) according to your own guilds recount I asked for , and that was in ilvl 502 gear when everyone else was average 522

If your not willing to consider the real facts and look for reasons to give someone a hard time your circumstance wont change

1. You died. Asking how to dodge lightning balls. Then died. And died. Valtrya died, but we expect that everytime. On the other hand, you lived on the kill due to us focusing heals, and damage CDs on you stooge.

2. WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT TRASH? Even when we mentioned your DPS. We don't care about trash... we are, and always have been, talking about how you can't beat a tank for half the fight even when you get a DPS buff.

Don't get mad 'cause you bad, just learn. Or quit.
We admit our downfalls and improve, you are one of those downfalls but how do you improve something that blames his (still above 500 ilevel) gear?
Edited by Leprakorn on 5/16/2013 6:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
On a side note.

We're bad and no good at this game.

Still looking for some sort of healer or good DPS, needs a small amount of brain function and able to bring some sort of Lust/Timwarp.
Edited by Leprakorn on 5/16/2013 6:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]