[H] <Surge> 2/13H Progression Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Monk
Still looking for DPS (Mage/Shaman pref other will be considered) and Healer (Paladin/Shaman pref other will be considered) for HM progression, no jokers as sampled above please.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm a joker :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Hi, ele shaman here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm not mad .. actually couldn't give a damn.
Not going to bother to reply to anything else you said .. you obviously are awesome so good luck
My screenshots don't tell the same story , but maybe my recount is bad as well
Edited by Unbent on 5/17/2013 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Hi, ele shaman here.

Will contact you ingame
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm not mad .. actually couldn't give a damn.
Not going to bother to reply to anything else you said .. you obviously are awesome so good luck
My screenshots don't tell the same story , but maybe my recount is bad as well

I say post them so we can lol more at you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
lol .. I thought about it internet tough guy ..

7th most healing received (To quote you "On the other hand, you lived on the kill due to us focusing heals, and damage CDs on you stooge".)

http://imageshack.us/a/img199/9171/wowscrnshot051713183415.jpg

Proof it was that boss
http://imageshack.us/a/img825/9285/wowscrnshot051713183639.jpg

Damage 4th ( Quote "Talking about how you can't beat a tank for half the fight even when you get a DPS buff.")

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/wowscrnshot051713174855.jpg/

Happy to provide any further evidence your awesomeness requires. Just want to save people the experience i went through . You guys just make stuff up to suit your egos cause you want to feel oh so elite , probably because you have no other avenues of self esteem

Oh ... and feel free to laugh, life is too short
Edited by Unbent on 5/17/2013 2:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Dafuq?

U dum bru?

Does your healing meter show the spot where you stood in lightning balls like a beast, oh no wait it shows the healing received for the entire fight length... which is not what we are talking about. Let alone does it not show my Vig on you, the bubbles and FOCUS of heals even from the DPS classes.

As as your own DPS SS shows, you only just beat Drack and myself by the end of the fight.... both of us being the tanks.

Now as you say, I shall laugh.
Edited by Leprakorn on 5/17/2013 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Weak .. glad you have demonstrated how fairly anyone trialing will be treated . would you like me to post where my damage came from .. ? Please say yes

Easy to say stuff on the internet without backing it with facts huh
Edited by Unbent on 5/17/2013 2:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
lol .. I thought about it internet tough guy ..

Snowy, you're an internet tough guy. Why didn't you tell me!? D=
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
05/17/2013 02:11 AMPosted by Unbent
Weak .. glad you have demonstrated how fairly anyone trialing will be treated

You give us no indication when we ask ,as to your own failure to understand the fight let alone if you have even done it before.
After your !@#$ty DPS on every attempt.
After you not accepting anything we say but defending yourself on trash like anybody cares about that.
Why should be bother giving you a fair chance when you already think you are amazing?

I'm just repeating myself over and over to you, even after your screenshots fail (I wish Flukezguy THE HEALER had tried to beat you on DPS).
We are average already, we don't need your %^-*.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I have no idea what half your post means

"You give us no indication when we ask ,as to your own failure to understand the fight let alone if you have even done it before." ..... huh

" (I wish Flukezguy THE HEALER had tried to beat you on DPS)."
If the healer had of beaten me I wouldnt have argued .. keep wishing. I will rely on evidence

"After your !@#$ty DPS on every attempt."

I will let others decide that

You really want to keep arguing or maybe delete the thread and start again .. i wont interfere. As I said i didnt really care but when you post so many things that are obviously lies (Ie .. .the tanks beat you has changed to they were just below you ) then dont expect me not to respond

If other people who trialed with you just laid down and accepted your attitude , then I understand . I am not one of those people
Edited by Unbent on 5/17/2013 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I have no idea what half your post means

"You give us no indication when we ask ,as to your own failure to understand the fight let alone if you have even done it before." ..... huh

I liked that abortion of a sentence, shush.

And again you go back to your DPS. Your own SS shoots you in the foot.

You really want to keep arguing or maybe delete the thread and start again .. i wont intefere. As I said i didnt really care but when you post so many things that are obviously lies (Ie .. .the tanks beat you has changed to they were just below you ) then dont expect me not to respond

Can you actually read ALL the words. I said 'you couldn't even beat the tanks for HALF THE FIGHT' Sure by the end you finally push just in front after your 3rd DPS boost puddle.

Lep out, you can't see past your own short comings.
Edited by Leprakorn on 5/17/2013 2:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
"Lep out, you can't see past your own short comings"

No where in these posts have I mentioned the performance of others , you have . No where in this thread have I talked up my own performance , you have.

Again , I have only made statements based on evidence. You havent
Edited by Unbent on 5/17/2013 2:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Unbent stop lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah fair enough .. bit over it anyway.. (besides wanting to post my source of damage , DPS from other attempts etc) ...Wow to have fun ... good luck finding a recruit .. Snowy your toon looks like a relative .. lets not fight again.. If i start a guild called "internet tough guy" will you join?
Edited by Unbent on 5/17/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
By what I hear from Snowy, and seeing a couple of Surge's players PUG for us, these fine people know what they're doing.

Would recommend.

In other news: Snowy is a tad slow.
Edited by Azue on 5/17/2013 4:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
yep
Edited by Unbent on 5/17/2013 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
unbent, seriously, just hush, you're a mage, who stood in lightning balls and died like 3 times, no blink, no iceblock, nothing. I had to go out of my way to keep you hotted and even used an insta healing touch to keep you alive >.>

just take it on the chin like a champ, we carried you through heroic jin'rokh and leave it at that and dont !@#$% at us for your shortcomings. You started this, coming on to our thread, not us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
If you stated facts and not delusions I would not argue (Iceblock and blinks were used) and you refuse to believe you may have been wrong even when faced with the facts.

Apologies if you had to heal me more than those in the last 3 places on the healing meter

Maybe if you didn't ridicule people wrongly and listened to them when they replied in vent they wouldn't be motivated to visit your thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]