[H] <Surge> 2/13H Progression Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Monk
You have single handedly ruined this guild, you have stopped our recruitment efforts dead in its tracks by uncovering the atrocities we commit on those who dare to apply, you are the greatest mage who has graced us with his presence and in our foolish inability to recognize your greatness we have to put you down publicly just to cover our shame...

Grow up mate, not a single f*ck was given since you started posting other than few of our members and some people who have friendly affiliation with the guild, in fact your bumping of the thread got us some recruits since you started so I guess thank you is in order for that.

Now do move on for everyone's sake, or unless you derive some kind of satisfaction from making yourself look silly keep the thread on the top. It on helps us.

Either way, good luck finding a guild more to your liking.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
i heard there was a bc raiding guild around somewhere, you might be able to keep up and not die as a 90 in that guild :)

p.s what you're saying, is you still died to lightning through using iceblock and blinks? amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You have single handedly ruined this guild, you have stopped our recruitment efforts dead in its tracks by uncovering the atrocities we commit on those who dare to apply, you are the greatest mage who has graced us with his presence and in our foolish inability to recognize your greatness we have to put you down publicly just to cover our shame...

What a nice start to to a cool story when will we see more?

Also Az did you call me slow :( I'm saddened to see you say that /cry
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior

What a nice start to to a cool story when will we see more?

A more official statement will be released later this year. We admit nothing at this time without our lawyer present.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Unbent stop lol

lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump for 2/13H
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Dear Leprakorn
I don't know if you have paid your lawyer's bills in the last month or so as we the public have still not see this so called official statement very unprofessional I may add.

Regards
Barthilas Public

bump for 2/13H

On behalf of Somnio I Snowy will like to say congratulations on your long overdue kill of Ji-Kun. One question I have for this super team if I may ask. Was Unbent part of this epic kill as I don't see this possible without his help.

Ones again very good join boys and girls (you still have one girl right?)

I will also like to add (this is not on behalf of Somnio) Rejuvinated I hate you for getting them legs! <3 what a waste of an item!
Edited by Snòwy on 5/19/2013 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
umm we didnt have a girl for our heroic kill as she had to work, and sadly we didnt have Unbent so it took us about an hour to kill it instead of one-shotting it :(

and as for my sexy new pants, by west do you mean an adam west? or a waste? cause i can dps you under the table :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Sorry there Rejuv I meant to say waste.... Also them are fighting words, not all mages are as good as Unbent. I also hope his not so bent about this post. (pun intended)
Edited by Snòwy on 5/19/2013 9:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Sorry there Rejuv I meant to say waste.... Also them are fighting words, not all mages are as good as Unbent. I also hope his not so bent about this post. (pun intended)

Snowy. You are lovely.

P.S. The official statement is being worked on, a collaboration of about 20 people... the gist of it is... something about the pickup line needed to get in to your pants. A little off the desired topic but I felt it should be our number one priority as a guild.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
On a brink of downing H Horridon and H Iron Qon a dps spot has openened for one lucky hunter or a class/spec that bring s a crit. Refer to OP for more information.
Edited by Eightysix on 5/31/2013 11:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Orc Shaman
In the mountains....need that hunter (maybe mage), maybe if you are awesome whatever dps spec class you are!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Bump for that DPS!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Why the crap do you guys respond to that idiot mage back there? Thank him for the bumps or ignore him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
What did Snowy do?

/bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Why the crap do you guys respond to that idiot mage back there? Thank him for the bumps or ignore him.

17 Days Later...if you waited 11 more days it would be a movie
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
06/03/2013 04:41 PMPosted by Eightysix

17 Days Later...if you waited 11 more days it would be a movie

Just put time back on my account, son. Although, I will admit that was a clever way to avoid answering my question.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I could teach you all a thing or two about dps.

When you need a pep talk and some inspirational advice on how to be amazing at dps. Please look me up.

Signed,

Old-man Gungfu

p.s: Eightysix, you are missing two enchants and a gem fyi =). Thats was free of charge
Edited by Gungfu on 6/4/2013 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
06/03/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Catastrophe
Thank him for the bumps or ignore him.

Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]