Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
this guy only?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
oh look its my favorite moron forestganker
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ROFL moping ur face everytime we met LOL.....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
lol forestganker, you're !@#$. try and gank me at serpent's spine IN PVE GEAR too, end up attacking serpent statue cause that's the only thing you can kill. LOL %^-* you're pathetic
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL ForestGump! I mean...Forestganker, you my friend are hilarious!! I love how you killed a 88 then again killed that 88 and stood proudly over him until....SHASHI Appeared and left you for a better understanding..DEAD? Not just dead but like 10 second dead then you rezzed and ran off like a little girl LOL. Face it forest, you are only better than (some) fresh 90's with no gear, or someone afk. Have a good day and I look forward to seeing you when i come out of stealth and wax you again.
Cheers...
Order of The Horde!!!
Edited by ßulletprooff on 10/29/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ROFL!!! love yall guys... shashi? i'll own ur shashi anyday.. lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Its easy to talk trash on the forums..... Anytime any place Forestganker your just another wannabe come and face the real deal but we all know that you wont go anywhere without your guild. The difference between you and I is simply this your a legend in your own mind I am the legend in reality. When people think of rogues they think of Shashi. When people think of trolls that cant play they think of Forestganker. So do yourself a favor and when you see my name pop up run like you always do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ROFL ok next time we meet ill take a screenshot with me throwing my flag of ownership on you ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Everyone has to have a dream buddy =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]