Tricks of Our Trade: .. I am out of Shurikens

100 Night Elf Monk
I'm just saying, the Tirion and Darion probably aren't up to a whole lot right now. :P

"yo dude, 'sup?"
"not much, just chillin in the Shadow Vault, you?"
"oh you know, normal undead slaying things, wielding the ashbringer and all that, bein all snazzy. wanna play some cards?"
90 Blood Elf Rogue
That's what I imagine!

Then some random guy walks in "Aren't you guys suppose to be killing undead?"
One of them quickly replies "What undead? They're all gone. We finished them off years ago...".
100 Night Elf Monk
WoW certainly likes its' hanging plot threads. We still never got any closure for poor Illy with tyrande, malfurion, or all the monstrous things maiev did.

The fall of the lich king left more questions than answers.

The fall of deathwing I believe threw off the count of the number of old gods. (since he had 2, we killed 2, there's one under the maelstrom, and the sha supposedly comprise another, totalling 6 when most believed there were 5, though the sha may still not be counted until they reform)

So yeah, I do have to wonder just what they are doing. it's not like the lich king is increasing his army massively anymore....or is he?
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't think the Lich King is doing evil stuff anymore! :P

I wonder if there's some stuff they'll just leave for books. Have a group of random heroes go in and save Neptulon. haha.
Have Maiev's whole ordeal get settled by Tyrande and Malfurion or something.
Edited by Knocrogue on 4/18/2013 8:47 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Monk
I don't think the Lich King is doing evil stuff anymore! :P

Ner'zhul lives, even if it is only in the helmet bolvar wears. Most think Bolvar can contain him, but I don't think so. Even if he can, I'm sure the burning legion has a use for all that power...

I don't see how their situation can be resolved short of maiev going "OH YA BTW I LIED TO YOU ABOUT ILLIDAN BEING EVIL BECAUSE I'M SINGLE MINDEDLY HATEFUL TOWARD HIM"

Plus lots of people wanna see illidan come back. They made wrathion go from egg -> wrathion in less than a year, I'm sure we can get illidan back.
Edited by Sichel on 4/18/2013 8:54 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Maybe they'll lock Maiev in those cages for 10,000 years!
I would love to see Illidan come back. Working that in would probably be difficult, though. I'm not sure how they could go about doing that.
When Wrathion goes into dragon form, he's still just a whelp. :P
Edited by Knocrogue on 4/18/2013 9:03 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Monk
Maybe they'll lock Maiev in those cages for 10,000 years!
I would love to see Illidan come back. Working that in would probably be difficult, though. I'm not sure how they could go about doing that.
When Wrathion goes into dragon form, he's still just a whelp. :P

well his body WAS mysteriously missing during the recent warlock quest...

just saiyan.

and I can't wait to see wrathion's adult dragon form. gonna be epic.
90 Human Rogue
I want to be an Argent Knight of the Ebon Crusade!!
100 Troll Rogue
Gotta love lore talk, it would be awesome to have illidan back.

Also, I wonder what all that vellum scribes use comes from, its not baby tauren is it?
90 Blood Elf Rogue
well his body WAS mysteriously missing during the recent warlock quest...

just saiyan.

and I can't wait to see wrathion's adult dragon form. gonna be epic.

Wow, was it really!? They might actually do something.

I want to be an Argent Knight of the Ebon Crusade!!

As long as the title I get is "Dark Crusader" I don't mind what it's called! :P

Also, I wonder what all that vellum scribes use comes from, its not baby tauren is it?

I had no idea what Vellum was. Just googled it. Oh my...
Edit: So that's probably the real reason Baine closed off Thunder Bluff. :P
Edited by Knocrogue on 4/18/2013 9:48 AM PDT

No

You are not prepared.
Edited by Frai on 4/18/2013 10:05 AM PDT
100 Troll Rogue
04/18/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Frai

No

You are not prepared.

Thats what I said to his mother when I took his left warglaive.

Yes after I finished BT, I took his mother... we wound up having a nice time at the movies (but man can she put away popcorn). Then I took her back home, had a nice little kiss at the door before I snuck in the upstairs window. She is now expecting a half troll/half elf child. Yes trolls and elves can reproduce, but the children are sterile.
Edited by Redfang on 4/18/2013 10:51 AM PDT
90 Human Rogue
I vote we institute a new rule. Anyone who posts using the phrase "yolo" in their post should be ignored or possibly burned alive.

#*#^@&@($&#&@*!(! I really hate that crap...
90 Undead Rogue
04/18/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Aedrik
I vote we institute a new rule. Anyone who posts using the phrase "yolo" in their post should be ignored or possibly burned alive.

no

#YOLO
90 Human Rogue
Sigh. @Hassen you are what is wrong with the world right now, you should be shot.
Not terrorism, famine, war, disease, etc. It is all this Yolo F** stuff floating around. Please crawl under a rock and die yolo speakers of the world.

/rant end.
90 Undead Rogue
Not YOLOism, lack of YOLO, war against YOLO, the sickness from lack of YOLO

FTFY

if it isnt clear I say YOLO as a joke then i dont know what is
Edited by Hassen on 4/18/2013 11:42 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Rogue
if it isnt clear I say YOLO as a joke then i dont know what is

They say it don't be like it is, but it do.
YOLO
90 Blood Elf Rogue
But, you don't only live once.
You just run back to you body and bam - you're alive again. <.<
Or wait 10-30s for a player/NPC to resurrect you. Some of the NPCs don't even need your body to be present! How insane is that!?
100 Troll Rogue
But, you don't only live once.
You just run back to you body and bam - you're alive again. <.< Or wait 10-30s for a player/NPC to resurrect you. Some of the NPCs don't even need your body to be present! How insane is that!?

Not as insane as thinking that you are every single person that is, was and will be. They are just the many lives of one being that help it to grow from an adolescent to a god.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]