Tricks of Our Trade: .. I am out of Shurikens

99 Troll Rogue
Hi rogues. I got Brawler yesterday and feels good.

How is everyone?

How'd you do disruptron?
88 Blood Elf Rogue
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where leet rogues sit
Tricks of Our Trade: Puttin' on the Tricks

Love the latest Dark Legacy
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/
Edited by Real on 4/14/2013 8:57 PM PDT
useless trash spam thread of crap

F' you too.
90 Undead Rogue

Dem's tossin wurds boi
90 Undead Rogue
Therefore, all of you are discussing the topic at all times. Meaning this thread shall be 100% on topic this time around.

MWAHAHAHAHAA

Mrahh blurg phriz! Shooka shooka poooooow....
91 Undead Rogue
Therefore, all of you are discussing the topic at all times. Meaning this thread shall be 100% on topic this time around.

MWAHAHAHAHAA

I believe those are things.
Also who's bone marrow did I vow to feast on?
100 Blood Elf Rogue

u just jelly.
u jelly.
90 Human Rogue
u just jelly.
u jelly.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c11bb826c9fd3fa2af634665e9279878/tumblr_ml7wpmYcqh1s9bf4jo1_500.png
97 Blood Elf Rogue
Things, Words, Adjectives, Sentences

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv-fMZgyuaw
91 Undead Rogue
04/14/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Scrubbits
Things, Words, Adjectives, Sentences

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv-fMZgyuaw
Yo! I'm from close to Buffalo, NY!
If there were buffalo buffalo that would totally buffalo me.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
u just jelly.
u jelly.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c11bb826c9fd3fa2af634665e9279878/tumblr_ml7wpmYcqh1s9bf4jo1_500.png

n'awwww ditto is such a cute purple gelatinous blob of love.
i always felt bad for him in the episode where he tries to become pikachu but looks all funny :3

Yes, yes. Please tell me more about the Undead's master plan.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Wait, Frai.
How did you learn to speak Gutterspeak!?
91 Undead Rogue
Wait, Frai.
How did you learn to speak Gutterspeak!?
Gutterspeak is just a low-common.
Honestly all humans should be able to understand it, same goes the other way around. (from an RP/Lore perspective)
90 Undead Warlock
I really love words. Like, I really love words.

Words and their permutations and possibilities are why I love languages so much, why I love writing so much.

On its own, a word isn't much, but the right one can still have an effect.

Impact.

Salubrious.

Conflagration.

Anathema.

Roiling.

Infestation.

Ruminate.

Each of these conjures connotations, images, ideas and impressions and feelings. But a word is like a wolf; it's stronger in a pack. Put them together and you can weave individual threads of meaning into a huge tapestry of undertones and subtleties that could never be accurately represented by the sum of its parts.

And a word itself is much like magic, is it not? All I need do is add a few scratches on a piece of dead tree and "surge" becomes "surgeon," something with a completely different meaning not related to the first.

Well-chosen words placed in well-structured phrases building well-ordered thoughts into one strong idea can lead to a twisting, guiding thread of a story that makes you laugh, cry, cringe, rail and rage and leaves you feeling disappointed, confused and enlightened all at once.

In the brilliant words of Mark Twain, "The difference between the right word and the wrong one is the difference between the lightning and a lightningbug."

Words are powerful tools. This is why I want to be a writer, to smith new worlds and new perspectives from them. A sword may cut flesh and rend steel, but a with a few quiet strokes a pen can crumble empires and rebuild them anew.

Be reverent of words. Knowing how to use them is a far deadlier skill than any roguecraft can bestow.
90 Human Rogue
Woah, uhm..hm..
So avoid using the word ‘very’ because it’s lazy. A man is not very tired, he is exhausted. Don’t use very sad, use morose. Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women - and, in that endeavor, laziness will not do. —Dead Poets Society
100 Human Paladin
I love that quote so much.
I love that quote so much.

That movie is my favorite movie of all time. I remember watching it for the first time my freshman year of high school in an English class. I just loved it so much. I need to go watch it again soon.
100 Human Paladin
It was a really good movie. I don't remember when I first saw it but pretty close to that I bet. I need to as well. Been wanting to since I saw that post on tumblr lol.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]