any gladiator material players left?

90 Human Priest
possibly xfering some toons here to play with a friend who quit a long time ago but they only pve and i prefer pvp. im looking for top end pvp multi glad on pally priest and rogue 2700+ exp on pally priest rogue and 2400+ exp on every other class aside from monks and have been 2450+ this season already not sure what class/classes ill be bringing yet but it should be soon. played on this server in BC and not sure if theres any good players left but if there are im willing to push glad this season.
Reply Quote
Good luck but I'm pretty sure most players with that kind of skill set transferred to PvP servers long ago.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
QQ
no
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i mean i figured as much already have some glad teams setup on other servers and just wanted to see if i could find a team here for what ever i xfer doesn't really matter if i find one here or not
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]