Thank you IRS

90 Blood Elf Priest
I wanted to take a moment and thank our IRS for implimenting a mantidory savings program for me.

Thanks to their diligence by removing a portion of my pay every 2 weeks and depositing it in a saving account for me I was able to finally get a new computer. No longer do I have to contend with 3 to 12 FPS in raids, cities or other encounters. Last night I enjoyed a framerate both in BG's, 5 man heroics and our beloved city of no less than 92 FPS.

Again my thanks to the IRS. You found the only way my dollars went to something other than shoes for my wife, bills, more shoes for my wife, and another pair of shoes for my wife.

Bless you all /hug an IRS agent today!

Sym
Edited by Symantha on 4/15/2013 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
93 fps or go home

*hug*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's sad that we don't earn interest on this so called "savings".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This month I received an additional notice from the lovely state of Idaho. Thank you Idaho for deciding to give me a 7 year audit just because I left your crappy state.

I appreciate you wanting to hold on to that love affair we had since 2006 but really. I have moved on. You need to let go and move on as well.

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Syyyyyyyyymmmmmmm!

Congrats! :D

Nice big upgrades always are awesome. :)

So, what kind of computer didja make? Also, add my battletag? Deltrus#1644
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
the return of deltrus?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Kind of. Actually returned to WoW a good month ago, been playing a little bit most days, really loving the pet battles, all the fun of Pokemon without the annoyance of legendary dogs running away from you the moment you encounter them. /FUME
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh Deltrus is back!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh Deltrus is back!

Hello there! :)

Hope everyone is swell!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]