Bm huntards

100 Human Paladin
I don't understand why so much people play bm hunters i know it is a easy class to play but come on play a class that does not require you to slame you're face on the keyboard to win.
Edited by Truepally on 4/17/2013 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
besides the grammar issues at hand here, I think your problem with BM might be a little more on your side than theirs.

http://i.imgur.com/Z9UKL9Y.png
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
As stupid as BM is and easy as it is to play, you can't really blame people for choosing BM at this point. BM offers more utility then Marks does currently, you literally have so many outs to CC that you're borderline un-ccable. The game isn't balanced around 1v1 either, so if you're pissed off that you were 'out dueled' then please go away. Otherwise, it sounds like a personal problem.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Nah man i just don't like bm hunters, plus duels don't matter i would never duel a BM hunter and no you walk away.
Edited by Truepally on 4/17/2013 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
besides the grammar issues at hand here, I think your problem with BM might be a little more on your side than theirs.

http://i.imgur.com/Z9UKL9Y.png

I did not know you need to have proper grammer to post on forums, My gems are good i just need to reforge and get a new enchant for my wep.
Edited by Truepally on 4/17/2013 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Actually your gems are terrible. You need to pick a secondary stat and go for it, not all of them at once. You also need to enchant the rest of your gear, not just your weapon.

The problem isn't the BM hunter, it's you not knowing the basics of your class.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
BM hunters do hit hard but so does everyone else. I have a huntard friend who can't survive that well in PvP. You just have to learn what you can handle and what you can not. Most classes are kinda squishy but when you use your utility right and kite people you can do so much more.

As for gemming in PvP it goes like this Resilience>PvP Power> Your major stat. Resilience is better than PvP power, so never gem full PvP power!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Actually your gems are terrible. You need to pick a secondary stat and go for it, not all of them at once. You also need to enchant the rest of your gear, not just your weapon.

Iluuni darling, you missed it entirely. Did you see the glyphs?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/17/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Motmahus
I have a huntard friend who can't survive that well in PvP.

Poor Reinhart D:
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I have a huntard friend who can't survive that well in PvP.

Poor Reinhart D:
You do not pity the weak. Stress can be good 'cause it can motivate or destroy someone's will...Having no stress can make people unmotivated and lazy.

Reinhart is a good ol' pal and I will gently pat him with a 10-foot pole for calling him a huntard.
Edited by Motmahus on 4/17/2013 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
awwwww... you were thinking of me today. that's so sweet.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
play a class that does not require you to slame you're face on the keyboard to win

Says the ret paladin

sounds like a personal problem.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
awwwww... you were thinking of me today. that's so sweet.
Of course I was thinking of you silly. You are my favorite member from Pain Vendor. It is always good to show favoritism :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

I didn't even know where to start so I didn't bother.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
hunters usual procedure: Pew Pew, ice trap, disengage, pew pew pew

pallys usual procedure: Pop wings, bubble heal/hearth.........

Mckenna: Orders his peons to attack, farms hks, iceblock, leave TB lol had to mess with you Mck :P no offense intended

:P any class can do intense damage if you know wtf you are doing. Gear helps but skill can get you further. anybody who rely's too much on gear and don't know their class are only fooling themselves just sayin'
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

I know how to play my class smart one i am just saying that bm hunters are difficult to beat. And who cares if I gem and enchant differently than some of you I know what im doing. Plus im going to enchant all my gear when I get full tyrannical.
Edited by Truepally on 4/21/2013 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

What does glyphing have to do with anything I said about bm hunters derp, plus if you're looking at my rebuke glyph I changed that derp.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
04/18/2013 06:55 AMPosted by Xhkhandi
play a class that does not require you to slame you're face on the keyboard to win

Says the ret paladin

sounds like a personal problem.

Warrior why are you talking you're probably still mad about that 5.2 nerf on second wind now you can't survive. Plus BM is way more OP than ret pallies, And ret does not require someone to slam there head on there keyboard.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

I didn't even know where to start so I didn't bother.

Iluuni why are you talking on winterhoof forums again I thought I got rid of you, gosh like I said you're like a pimple on the !@# that I can't get rid of.
Edited by Truepally on 4/21/2013 12:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]