Bm huntards

100 Human Rogue
04/22/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Syntrekz
Oh god I'm not even bothering to read all this unless you sum it up.

I tried to keep a straight face when i was reading what he wrote

O and hey Lemon look at you're Subtlety talents do you really have cloak and daggers as a talent lol, you know what you should not even post on these forums ever again you tell me something about you everytime you post. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Lemondr%C3%A0nk/simple

are you implying that he should... take... uh... shadowstep...? good one

Don't be hating on shadowstep now...
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Kincayd

I tried to keep a straight face when i was reading what he wrote

are you implying that he should... take... uh... shadowstep...? good one

I miss Step but CnD is just better overall :|
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Also, I'm going to be hosting a benefit fundraiser this weekend so we can provide Truepally with a much needed resource and skill he apparently never learned.

http://www.amazon.com/Hooked-Phonics-Learn-Kindergarten-Complete/dp/1604991437

Honestly wouldn't work. He has to be able to read the box to know what it is first.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

I miss Step but CnD is just better overall :|

Perhaps it is because I don't play as sub, I spent less time in stealth than your average PvP rogue.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Some how i knew that all the sexual partner would stick up for each other you guys make me laugh.

Lemon btw you're comebacks are as bad as you're pvp skills and that is pretty bad. Does grammar really matter on forums and wow i mean come on in general it does not.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
04/24/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Xhkhandi
Uh, how do you know that they are easy? DO YOU have a level 90 bm hunter?

I've played one before at 2k rating with my buddy, it really is faceroll. Especially with the proper macros/keybinds 1v1 or 1v2 is a joke. Possibly 1v3 against bad ret paladins.

Who are you want i do not care about you're 2k rateing crap you where probably carried like the rest of those 2k cocky players.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
lets see. cloak and dagger combined with subterfuge allows you to not get knocked out of stealth easier, and it's basically an unpeelable shadow dance which allows you to cheap shot and garrote snipe the enemy team. Shadow Step is nice, I miss it, but CnD outweighs it heavily. And also, Elusiveness is a on-demand 30% damage reduction which is the best. I saw your post yesterday before you edited it.

TL;DR: your grammar is bad, you're bad, and you should feel bad.

Aurora\AJ why are you talking on this forum did i give you permission to? and i know for sure you are not calling me bad last time i checked you got carried by Tesa in 3s to 2.2k and that is pretty sad Tesa is a bad player. So you're not 2.2k worthy. P.S Stop running away from healers stay small you Hermaphrodite.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Syntrek do you always have to side with the cocky players like always everything i say you go and start being defensive towards the other players. You're telling me something everytime you type that you are their sexual partners in bed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
lluuni plz stop talking, on winterhoof forums you're wanted for the Horrendous crime of being the worst player ever.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Remember kids, Truepally always wins!!!! P.S Plz stop trying to make comebacks if you suck at it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Jesus Christ, do you seriously need to make a different post for each reply?

I'm still not shifting through all that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
And ret does not require someone to slam there head on there keyboard.

No, you're just mashing buttons when you've got Holy Power built. If you're not mashing buttons to expend it, you're mashing buttons to build it. That's pretty complicated.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
good pallys don't complain about other classes....they just roflstomp them and carry on :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Lemon btw you're comebacks are as bad as you're pvp skills and that is pretty bad.

God, everyone below me says this. I hope you prove it one day.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Some how i knew that all the sexual partner would stick up for each other you guys make me laugh.

Lemon btw you're comebacks are as bad as you're pvp skills and that is pretty bad. Does grammar really matter on forums and wow i mean come on in general it does not.

Syntrek do you always have to side with the cocky players like always everything i say you go and start being defensive towards the other players. You're telling me something everytime you type that you are their sexual partners in bed.

Remember kids, Truepally always wins!!!! P.S Plz stop trying to make comebacks if you suck at it.

the all new limited edition of RETARDS® are here! Collect and battle with your friends. For a limited time only, you can get your very own Truepally RETARD® figurine. Each sold separately. Wheelchair not included.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

the all new limited edition of RETARDS® are here! Collect and battle with your friends. For a limited time only, you can get your very own Truepally RETARD® figurine. Each sold separately. Wheelchair not included.

Does it have a pull string voice box that has memorable quotes such as; "Timmy!", “EYURLIBELAW TIMMEEEEHHH", and "Libinalaw!"?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Play nice kids
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Truepally plz stop talking, on winterhoof forums you're wanted for the Horrendous crime of being the worst player ever.
Reply Quote
35 Undead Mage
I'll play nice since I rerolled a toon on here instead of paying another $25 to bring my warrior back to this server........

I like turtles
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Adam what did i say you're comebacks are bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]