is there any way to<<<>>>

90 Human Paladin
I want to macro my Exor procs from art of war, to Crusader and Judgement so that if it Procs i don't miss a proc by random stupidity..... lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can't perform that kind of decision-making in a macro, no. There are some macros floating around that kind of fake it with some castsequence shenanigans, but they're generally not too effective. Moreover, the explicit design intent for macros is that they shouldn't be able to do your rotation for you, so it's probably best not to rely on such things, since they're liable to stop working whenever Blizzard gets around to noticing/fixing it.
Edited by Ravicana on 4/17/2013 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
On my Druid I've had rake macro'd into mangle for years now. Nice to not have to worry about the extra keybind.

But IMO Ret's don't really need anything like that. When AoW procs I don't think they can make it any more obvious. Flashing button and the ring around your character. I really enjoy our rot right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't do it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]