<Dunelawl Pet BATTLE Klub>

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Greetings Dunemaulers. WE are Dunemaul's very first Pet Battle guild and we are searching for you!

Join us on our quest to become the greatest trainers in the World of Warcraft.
Our short term goals are to recruit and become the best trainers on the server.
Long term, I am sure that once people start noticing that WE are the best Pet Battle guild around, we will have plentiful transfers to Dunemaul to join our guild. Not only will this be good for us, but it will help our 'slowing down' community here on Dunemaul.

Aside from Pet Battles, we are a nice group of people who enjoy helping others, and especially Player vs Player aspects of the game. Technically, pet battles are Player vs. Player when you are battling other trainers. Not only this though, but we will have active RBG group's going ( currently most of our team is cross-server, but with your help, we can have plenty of Dunemaul members as well!) Along with Arena teams.

Message me a message in-game or if i'm offline, go ahead and send mail me :)

Thank you, look forward to catching them all together!
Edited by Viiss on 4/18/2013 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
always the bloodelves...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
always the bloodelves...

i've seen plenty of pet-trainers who are not blood elves o.o
....srsly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
When I saw this guild start advertising in /trade, I put the op on ignore right away.

So hard to take this person seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Totally...though i am surprised you heard them advertise in trade so so far from being back ive never even seen any one post there. Not even trolls.
Edited by Shangsung on 4/23/2013 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
still looking to for more Pet Battle trainers to join us !
we except any trainers/tamers regardless of your Pet Battle status, we will be the best together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]