[H]513 Spriest LF Guild

90 Troll Priest
8/12 in ToT...been raiding since MC in Top 100 US guilds, but am more casual now(married and work FT)

Looking for a more mature guild that doesn't waste time and get's !@#$ done

ONLY LOOKING TO RAID 2-3 DAYS A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

available 7pm-12pm est

mightyo#1568

also prefer 10 man
Edited by Hipno on 4/17/2013 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Lux
Hipno,

Hows things? I know that you mentioned a horde guild in your previous posting, and 10 man, but nonetheless I wanted to contact you and introduce <Lux>.

I have raided in quite a few places, and I can honestly say that <Lux> is one of the best raiding experiences out there. Good leadership, organization, and raider participation. We are currently 11/12 on a 6 hour a week raid schedule.

Pre and post raid analysis features heavily in our guild culture.

I also come from a US top 100 background, and RL has slowly beaten down my nerd matrix time like a raggedy old dog on the streets of East Tijuana.

There is always people online available to run anything on the off nights, I should add.

Here is our posting: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569327698#1

Best of luck in your search!

edit: We do run a bit late as opposed to your requirements, but I wanted to follow up nonetheless.
Edited by Photai on 4/17/2013 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey! You look like a really solid player and I or the raid leader would definitely be interested in talking to you.

<Opponent> on US-Stormrage is currently recruiting for our 25 man. We're currently working on improving our core roster and replacing underperformers. We've recently expanded our 10 (which was 15/16h) man to this 25 man in preparation, and are currently recruiting to fill missing slots. Raid times are Tu-Thurs from 7:00 eastern to 11:00 eastern, with optional Sunday and Monday raids, where we drop our raid size to 10 man and continue progression, allowing everyone as much or as little play time as they wish outside of normal raid hours.
We currently have a high need for:
- Mages
- Warlocks
- Shadow Priests
- Boomkins
- Elemental Shamans
- DKs (DPS)
- Healers (Anything but Discipline Priests!)
And of course if you can't commit to a raid schedule, bench players are always welcome.
You can contact the raid leader at djphoenix#1202.
Our site is http://www.opponent-guild.com if you're interested in exploring, filling out an application, or seeing what we're all about.
Some quick links you may be interested in...
Guild Code of Conduct: http://opponent-guild.com/conduct
Team Rules: http://opponent-guild.com/forum/m/1902711/viewthread/5953232-triple-dragon-team-rules
Look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Margaritaville is currently looking for a talented range DPS to fill a core spot in our 25-man raid core.

Raid Size: 25-man
Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
Progression: 12/12 ToT
Server: US-Ner'zhul

Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag for more information.
Reply Quote
Hello Hipno, and thank you for your time and consideration,

<Casual Encounters> of Kargath is a 25m raiding team in need of a raider like yourself for the last position of our very laid back team. It is focused on progression with a casual atmosphere. We are 6/12 on 5.2 and were 3/12H in 5.1 content.

Our schedule is 9p to 12a EST Wed/Sun/Mon evenings. If the idea of a casual guild that still gets content killed works for you please feel free to message me my battle tag is BlueDemon#1440 I don't really believe in the application setup as much as just talking one on one.

Our needs are 1 dps from the following class options:

Death Knight: Closed
Druid: Balance
Hunter: Closed
Mage: Closed
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Priest: Shadow
Rogue: Closed
Shaman: Elemental or Enhance
Warrior: Closed
Warlock:Closed

We look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey Hipno

Matador - Madoran is currently seeking a Shadow Priest to round out our Heroic Throne of Thunder progression group. We are a well established guild from 2007 and Madoran has always been our home.

We are currently 1/12H and in T14 we were 9/16 including Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and Amber-Shaper Un'sok.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 8:30-11:30 Central, which is also server time. We provide food, flasks, repairs, etc.

Feel free to contact me via our website http://matador.guildlaunch.com or through BattleTag: BillyMays#1114

I look forward to hearing from you!.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
will add you when i get home daemiona
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
ba-guild.com

11/12 cleared, lei shen will be going down this week

3 days a week * tues-thurs 8:00-12:00 est, invites @ 7:45

dontlosmebro#1739
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Hipno,

I think we would be a great fit for you (2-day, 1/13 Heroic, progression-oriented) and have an opening for a shadow priest. I'm posting our info below, but let me know if you have any questions (realid: levirbaker@gmail.com) or feel free to apply if you think we would be a good fit (www.poundtownguild.com).
________

<Pound Town> is currently recruiting talented players to join our 25 man raid team.

We are currently 1/12H in ToT.

We raid two nights a week: Tuesday and Thursday 6-9pm PST (Invites go out @ 5:30pm)

Because we only raid two nights a week, we expect a very high rate of attendance.

To apply please go to www.poundtownguild.com.
If you have any questions you can contact Lundraxx, Broukz, or Tyndal in game
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
cmon 10 mans!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
<Insert Here> on Kul Tiras is looking for a few people to continue progressing in heroic raids. We are currently 2/13 on heroic encounters and number 1 on KT. We are looking for the following classes in particular:

Disc priest
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Shadow priest

would realy like a spriest with a disc off spec for a permanent spot open

We currently raid Tues, Wed, Sun from 6:15st - 10st (central time server) and then either Sun or Mon depending on the fight we are progressing on.

pst a guild member or add my battle tag rebal#1334 or gwendeldorf#1213

Please have experience in all 12 encounters on normal and the first 2 heroic bosses would be a plus. Be geared gemed enchanted reforged pots and flask (raid ready).

Pst anyone in the guild online as well for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Malice is 25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Progression 25-Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6N - 3/6HM
-Heart Of Fear: 6/6N
-Terrace Of Endless Spring: 4/4N (Elite Protectors)
-Throne Of Thunder: 8/12

Loot EPGP

Raid days Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply-Flasks -Pots-Enchants -Gems -Food -Repairs

www.maliceofchogall.enjin.comOnly the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908

Hey man im looking for a goos Shadowpriest to round out my core if you can pump the deeps and not stand in fire i got a core spot for you!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Vex
Vex> of Gorefiend (H)

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
We are currently 1/13h 12/12N 16/16 H. We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

Recruitment
Currently accepting applications from all classes & specs.

Guild Website:
http://vexgorefiend.enjin.com/

Raid Times:
Tues., Wed., & Mon.
8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
Miusterga: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey! We are actively looking for another player to add to our roster as a CORE raider. We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 2/13H, with 2 more coming this week (hopefully)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391

---
Adapt is 2/13H (15/16H T14 pre 5.2) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at mburke4@oswego.edu (Real ID) / Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Sevèrance is a 10m raiding guild on Burning Blade. At the moment we are recruiting a reliable healer ( priest, monk, or pally), one ranged dps (lock, spiest, or hunter) We are currently 6/12, however I have personal full clear experience. Raid times are tues, wed thurs, 830-12 eastern.. Applicants should be around a 500 ilvl and be 18+. For furthur information add me to battletag.. Alwayssunny#1332
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Greetings Hipno,

<Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server) is recruiting to finish out our 10 man raid team for Throne of Thunder progression. In particular we need skilled Shadow/Disc Priest. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm to 12am EST.

Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.
* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team.
* Be dedicated to the raid group and raid times.
* Be laid back and mature.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:

Full Recruiting Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592240892
In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya

Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
LA
Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: EST
Raid Format: 25

Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST
Loot: EPGP (Officer's Override)

Recruiting Contacts
Guild Manager, Incarnate ( Incarnate#1684 )

Immediate Need
  • Protection Paladin / Warrior
  • Warlock, Destruction > Demonology > Affliction
  • Priest, Shadow
  • Rogue, Stabby
  • Shaman, Enhancement
  • Priest, Discipline

Medium Need
  • Monk, Mistweaver
  • Paladin, Holy
  • Priest, Holy
  • Shaman, Elemental
  • Druid, Feral (Cat)
  • Monk, Windwalker
  • Warrior, Fury

Low Need
  • Druid, Balance
  • Death Knight, Frost & Unholy
  • Paladin, Retribution

Progression
Tier 15 (6/13H)
H: Jin'rokh the Breaker (25) - Realm 1st, US 22nd, West 22nd.
H: Horridon (25) - Realm 2nd, US 38th, West 117th.
H: Tortos (25) - Realm 2nd, US 53rd, West 145th
H: Megaera (25) - Realm 2nd, US 53rd, West 141th.
H: Ji-kun (25) - Ream 2nd, US 43rd, West 177th.
H: Council of Elders (25) - Realm 2nd, US 47th, West 134th.

Tier 14 (16/16H)
H: Sha of Fear (25): US 57 / West 162

Guild Trackers
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/LA
http://www.wowtrack.org/guild/US/Stormrage/LA
http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Stormrage/LA

World of Logs
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/195797/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]