73 Worgen Rogue

Troll Paladin

Absolutely not.
Reply Quote
99 Troll Hunter

Troll Paladin

Absolutely not.

They already exist.

All it takes is a Witch Doctor or Prophet or Priest deciding he wants to use this magic with sword and armor, and BOOM - Darkspear Prelate.
Reply Quote
73 Worgen Rogue

Absolutely not.

They already exist.

All it takes is a Witch Doctor or Prophet or Priest deciding he wants to use this magic with sword and armor, and BOOM - Darkspear Prelate.

Tauren have already screwed up the integrity of the class, we don't don't need more of this.

Do show me a Troll Paladin NPC in game.
Edited by Kite on 4/18/2013 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
99 Troll Hunter

http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/69927-zandalari-prelate#casts

Not to mention we knew Trolls had the capacity to be Paladins because of the Paladin quests in Vanilla ZG.
Edited by Pyronaptor on 4/18/2013 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
73 Worgen Rogue
04/18/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/69927-zandalari-prelate#casts

Not to mention we knew Trolls had the capacity to be Paladins because of the Paladin quests in Vanilla ZG.

Aw god damnit Blizzard. I'm just done. Give every class to every race, it doesn't even matter anymore.

But seriously, those are Zandalari and not Darkspear.
Edited by Kite on 4/18/2013 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

Wouldn't be different from Broken teaching Draenei about Shamanism.
Reply Quote
99 Troll Hunter

So?

The Zandalari found that magic somehow. The Darkspear can too.

Or, it's a pretty popular idea for Vol'jin to take in the wayward Tribes, including the Zandalari, so they could bring it to the fold.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I would assume blood elf warlocks would be extremely lore friendly, considering what the elves have gone through and the base of their personality and will to live is power.

Alas, all I have seen so far are blood elf magi, and warlocks don't seem to be common.

I'm a quite permissive person, and wouldn't mind seeing all classes for all races since the race never completely defines the individual. Regardless, I'd never want to see an undead paladin or a draenei warlock. Those would just spit on lore.
Edited by Gilaras on 4/18/2013 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Against.

Paladin:Orc, Tauren, Troll, Goblin.

Warlock: Draenei, Night elf, Tauren.

Hunter: Human, Undead.

Druid: Human, Undead, Troll, Gnome, Tauren, Dwarf, Blood elf, Orc, Draenei, Worgen, Goblin.

Mage: Troll, Orc, Tauren.

Warrior: Gnome, Blood elf.

Shaman: Human, Night elf, Blood elf, Draenei, Gnome, Worgen, Undead, Goblin.

Rogue: Tauren

Priest: Tauren, Orc, Goblin.

Death Knight: All.

Wow that Tauren hate! According to you Taurens should only have the chance of being a hunter, warrior, shaman, or DK with Druids being a NE only club :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Society changes. Culture changes. Laws change. The sole reason why Tyrande freed Illidan was exactly that his powers were going to be quite useful in the war against the Legion. The same thing applies to arcane. It's even more reasonable in fact. Common arcane might just be a simpler form of the powers Illidan had used, but it's quite safe when compared..It does make sense.

Exactly.
Edited by Rosyllyn on 4/18/2013 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I never really understand why people get upset about other characters if you dont like the idea of one dont mske one
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I'm still not totally sold on NE mages, in fact.

Night Elves were the first wielders of Arcane Powers on Azeroth, from tapping into the endless energies of the first Well of Eternity.
Reply Quote
04/19/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Lovehymn
I'm still not totally sold on NE mages, in fact.

Night Elves were the first wielders of Arcane Powers on Azeroth, from tapping into the endless energies of the first Well of Eternity.

I know this. That's not the problem. The problem is the 10,000 years where they decided that this was a bad idea. It's a little late in the day for Tyrande to say: "ooops, just kidding!"

I just wish her latest round of reforms had been presented in a way that caused a bit more controversy in game. They make it look way way too easy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
04/19/2013 05:51 PMPosted by Sybhyl

I know this. That's not the problem. The problem is the 10,000 years where they decided that this was a bad idea. It's a little late in the day for Tyrande to say: "ooops, just kidding!"

I just wish her latest round of reforms had been presented in a way that caused a bit more controversy in game. They make it look way way too easy.

They weren't kicked out after War of the Ancients, it was after they summoned a giant arcane storm in Ashenvale.
Reply Quote

They weren't kicked out after War of the Ancients, it was after they summoned a giant arcane storm in Ashenvale.

Doesn't really change anything from my standpoint. The exile just made what was declasse into a hard taboo. The highborne were being discriminated against even prior to the exile. I'm quite comfortable dating the social contours of the NE race back 10,000 years give or take.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Talking about troll and tauren paladins. The trolls have prelates which are very very very similar to paladins. But I still struggle coming to terms with sunwalkers. It'd really help if they got different spell effects. The tauren need less pseudo-Christianity symbolism in their paladins and more sun worshiping symbolisms and trolls could get paladins if their spell effects revolved around "good" loa.

As much as I'd prefer it not to be the case,if the zandalari would ever be taken into the horde I think paladins will be brought with them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]