Dawn of the Aspects Part III Excerpt

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Just got a tablet so now i can read them at work on lunch break :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
indeed.... paying for an ebook dsnt make any sense to me... id def. buy it if it comes in a hard copy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
indeed.... paying for an ebook dsnt make any sense to me... id def. buy it if it comes in a hard copy.

It's freaking dirty cheap. Heck you can get a kindle for your computer for free.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Is there any way to read this book without using a Kindle? It costs something like $179 just to buy one but the thing is that I would only be using the Kindle to read the book so in essence the book would cost me something like $180 just to read a small portion of it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Is there any way to read this book without using a Kindle? It costs something like $179 just to buy one but the thing is that I would only be using the Kindle to read the book so in essence the book would cost me something like $180 just to read a small portion of it.

Some devices can download a free Kindle app from Amazon. I have it on my iPad and Android.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]