How to tell when your class is broken.....

1 Human Warlock
When your major glyph talks about !@#$ like the reduction of global cool downs.... can you imagine someone coming into the game and seeing Glyph of Adrenaline Rush??

Oh that and you have to balance specs with tier set bonuses...
Edited by Jajunk on 4/18/2013 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/18/2013 08:05 AMPosted by Jajunk
When your major glyph talks about !@#$ like the reduction of global cool downs....

This has been in for at LEAST an X-pac and a half

And if you think thats bad guess what? Combat tier bonus reduces the GCD EVEN MORE

O !@#$ SON BETTER QQ HARDER!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
When your major glyph talks about !@#$ like the reduction of global cool downs.... can you imagine someone coming into the game and seeing Glyph of Adrenaline Rush??

Oh that and you have to balance specs with tier set bonuses...

I don't think a new player would know what to make of it. This new player used an intellect dagger and didn't understand the implications of weapon speed until late. They also stacked hit for a spec that didn't need hit past the 9% cap (though that was due to a lack of guides on their spec) This new player also leveled as subtlety back in BC.

some things seem a lot harder once you've respecced to something more reasonable...
Edited by Nanaya on 4/18/2013 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I understood what a gcd was before I reached level cap on any character. Really not that hard to grasp, and this is coming from someone who originally tried to play a priest as a melee character.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
and this is coming from someone who originally tried to play a priest as a melee character.

melee priest FTW !
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I understood what a gcd was before I reached level cap on any character. Really not that hard to grasp, and this is coming from someone who originally tried to play a priest as a melee character.

Wait priest are not melee?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/18/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Myt

Of course they are, why else would the carry weapons!

A staff is no good unless you bash someone with it!
Reply Quote
04/18/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Timat

Staff? Psssh real priests use polearms
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Staff? Psssh real priests use polearms

Lance of Longinus ftw?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]