Warriors

90 Tauren Paladin
All of a sudden I'm owning Warriors. Other than gear nothing is new about the way I play, did something get buffed for us or nerfed for Warriors?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It really depends on the warrior. If the go defensive, sword and board and pop all the defensive CDs. they are still very hard to take down.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Sword of light was doubled, all that extra damage is nuts
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Sword of Light buff isnt live yet, but we have been getting buffed and they've been getting nerfed since 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Battlemaiden, you are adorable and I have no clue how you made a Dwarf that cute.

This has nothing to do with the topic. =D
Reply Quote
A good warrior can out-pressure my own damage against him and force me to go defensive and focus on staying alive rather than killing him.
A bad warrior will die in a half second.

The big key factor is if they use shockwave or not.
I'm sorry but that stun is a very powerful stun when the person using it knows how to time it up with slams/overpowers.
Edited by Tarvoz on 4/19/2013 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I've noticed this too, but I think i've just been fighting terrible warriors in arenas.

LMAO Award for ugliest transmog goes to Tarvoz!
Edited by Shiggs on 4/19/2013 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Look up Munick of Alleria - Best. Trans. Ever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]