<H> Hostile - 10 Man - Recruiting Heal/DPS

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Raids: Wed / Thurs: 7:30 to 10:00 Server
Loot: Open Roll
Progression: 4/12

Needs: Shaman / Monk / Holy Priest Healer. Also have need for 1 dps. Open to any DPS classes except Hunter / Rogue / Warlock.

Highly desirable qualities: Be on time for raids, be prepared for raids, have vent, and be willing to listen and adjust.

We're a very easy going adult guild that has been together for years. Send a tell to any online member and give it a shot. If it doesn't work out, or you feel like you don't fit, there's no hard feelings if you leave. We want people that want to be here.

Vymir
Edited by Vymir on 4/26/2013 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, in need of a good Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, or MW Monk that wants free loot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bump for heals with a dps offspec.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for 1 healer and 1 dps. Read above.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, 1 Healer that isnt a Resto Dru or Disc Priest, and 1 DPS that isnt a Hunter, Rogue, Warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump ^See above.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Must be able to avoid standing in fire.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Current progression is 5/12 ToT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bump, !@#$ and balls!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Holy priest here interested in joining your raid group. I'll try to get a hold of someone this evening in game.
I'm a very experienced raider, bring my own food/flasks. Always do my homework. Have led a 10 man progression guild back in wrath.

Unfortunately I have not done any raiding outside of lift in mop due to just returning a month ago, but I am sitting at 489 ilvl ATM.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]