Druids

91 Night Elf Druid
So, it turns out that Druids don't use Arcane magic, and it's just gameplay mechanics from Sean Copeland, one of the blizzard historians.

He also mentioned something fairly interesting.

I've called the Druids hypocrites quite a bit over the last year or so since Cata revealed that the Druids used the waters from Moonwells, which were explicitly arcane.

It's been revealed that Moonwells, which we see in Cata are from the Well of Eternity, are no longer Arcane magic either, but more a nature based magic.

So whatever Elune is doing to the Moonwell is actually fundamentally changing magical energies from one to the other.

That's some pretty cool stuff, especially considering how chaotic arcane magic is.

Moonwells are specifically (spiritually) associated with Elune. They are fundamentally nature magic based. :)
Reply Quote
Could Elune transform something bigger than a Moonwell? Like...a well of eternity?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
They should change the balance spec description then since it says, "balancing the power of Arcane and Nature magic."
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I liked the arcane/nature balance a lot more.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Sounds pretty forced to me.
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
Seems pretty lame.

However, in my effort to turn everything into a way to kill Malfurion, maybe Elune could mess with their moonwells and effectively cripple them for being terrible.

OH! And Elune turned them from arcane to nature, not from arcane to Light.
Edited by Gandred on 4/19/2013 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Seems pretty lame.

However, in my effort to turn everything into a way to kill Malfurion, maybe Elune could mess with their moonwells and effectively cripple them for being terrible.

...Do it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]