3's is actually pretty well balanced

90 Undead Priest
You come here to test your RP, but yea, ur rite.
Reply Quote
Mages need to get a nerf. Rshams need a minor nerf. Rogues need to be less dependent on their opener and more sustained damage. Hpals need a minor buff. WW Monks need to be buffed. Warlocks need a minor buff. Balance Druids need a makeover. Ele Shams need a minor buff.
Not in depth at all, but my personal opinion. Didn't really specify on damage or utility, but yeah.

R shams te strongest healer yea, but no healer needs a nerf atm. healing in 3v3 is harder then its ever been with the amount of burst/cc in the game at the moment, the healing debuff that was added in game something like december, battlefatigue, needs to be cut in half.Healers are way to easy to control or even swap too atm
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I'm just curious as to what you're regarding as OP? I feel that you're right though, compared to last season balance is A LOT better. It sucks that there is a lot more instant CC in this game though but that just means playstyles have to evolve.

I'm going to hazard a guess at your '4 OP specs':

Frost Mage
Spriest
Rsham
Rogue?

Rsham, op?
Reply Quote
43 Human Hunter
04/20/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Conslol
You're suppose to CRY according to "Ret 101" written by conslol in collaboration with xyril

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/statuses/301564127585910785

also, Wut has a good track rercord. Him, Kithras, Cayse, Lobster, and Areos are really the only Rets who don't come here to test their tear ducts.

What is it about the majority of Ret Paladin players that makes them so emo, I'll never know.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm just curious as to what you're regarding as OP? I feel that you're right though, compared to last season balance is A LOT better. It sucks that there is a lot more instant CC in this game though but that just means playstyles have to evolve.

I'm going to hazard a guess at your '4 OP specs':

Frost Mage
Spriest
Rsham
Rogue?

Guess reading the first post is tough when you're too busy shadow dancing everywhere and killing players while healers are in a sap ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think this season could still be really good, with spriests losing god mode, hunter nerfs that are atleast in the right direction and no mandatory healers. Just need more nerfs to hunter damage and do something with rogues, i dont know what just do something to make them anti mongo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'd put Unholy DK's up there in the top 5.

Spriests, hunters, rogues, mages, and DK's all could use a nerf
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Dk's are fine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Dk's are fine.

They definitely aren't. Conversion and damage both need looking at.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Conversion is fine unless they abuse the global bug, it's the damage they need to look at. Getting 6 necrotics off in a stun puts a healer way too far behind.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
how to fix this game. Nerf mages, rogues, hunters, and shadow priests. Make PvE set bonuses and PvE trinket procs not work in PvP. Also fix Tremor Totem.
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
What is it about the majority of Ret Paladin players that makes them so emo, I'll never know.

autism
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid

Dk's are fine.

they're the least offensive of the 5 listed, but if the other four are nerfed then DKs will be over the top

so no, they're not fine, but more fine than the others (most of which are getting nerfed in 5.3 anyway)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Yeah, I agree, DK's are no where near as powerful as the top 4, but they are a decent margin ahead of the others. They do have weaknesses as a class though, I think conversion (especially people exploiting it) is broken, but other than that they're just "strong" not broken.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Dk's are fine.

They definitely aren't. Conversion and damage both need looking at.

Lol dk damage.

Thinking the damage meter is a reflection of a classes strength.

Hahaha.

Ask Aff Locks how thats going for them.
Edited by Trpk on 4/20/2013 9:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
why are you loling at dk damage

are you implying that dk damage is not good? i would like some of what you're smoking if that's the case
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
why are you loling at dk damage

are you implying that dk damage is not good? i would like some of what you're smoking if that's the case

I'm implying spread pressure is a wotlk+cata thing and one shots are what the game revolves around now.

You can do all the damage in the world but it is the 150k powershots + 100k eviscerates in one global that kill people.
Edited by Trpk on 4/20/2013 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
CQC
Conversion is fine unless they abuse the global bug,.

Give conversion a 3 second cd.
?????
profit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]