What's the market for lvl25 pets?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just curious how much people are willing to pay extra for a pet that's already lvl 25. Would you pay extra and if so how much percentage wise?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Usually lv 25 pets sell for 2-3k more on the ah than the level 1 versions, although some people will buy them for more.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I tried selling a few that way. The answer is less than you would think. The 2-3k more sounds about right the problem is they take longer to sell than unlevelled pets.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You might actually find more market for level 24s, since it allows them to count toward the achievement for leveling a certain number of pets to 25. But even then, level just doesn't make a big difference to how valuable a pet is to most people, I think.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
I only scoop them up if it's something I'd like and haven't already levelled. I picked up a Darkmoon Tonk and Pandarian Earth Elemental for 2k a piece because I wanted to use them. I managed to sell my level ones of them for roughly the same price at the time lol.

As Calon above said, I'd be willing to pay for level 24s to work towards the achieve.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I like having a chance to bond with my pet through the leveling process ... so given a choice between the two identical pets for the same price, I would actually lean (slightly) towards the level 1 over the level 25.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Usually lv 25 pets sell for 2-3k more on the ah than the level 1 versions, although some people will buy them for more.

Actually I prefer to buy them at level 24 so they count towards the achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Frankly selling pet's lv 15 or higher seems like the only way to sell some pet's. At least that's what I been doing since my pet sales started dropping.

Ppl are more willing to pay 3k for a Spririt pet that's already leveled a bit then the other spirits that are lv 1 I guess.
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Hunter
thanks for information here, I'll definitely stop at lvl 24 for achievement's sake.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Too bad mobile AH does not show per level.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]