Ring of Peace

100 Orc Warrior
Kinda boring. Couldn't there be another 2 or 3 features incorporated?

I'm thinking a knockback at the end + Aoe natures grasp buff for teammates within 8 yards.

Lets get creative here this move sucks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8 sec silence and disarm on a 45 second cd on a class that can already just disarm you again for another 8 secs. Yeah, needs more.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lets also reduce the cooldown to 10 seconds and when you cast it, you automatically win
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
somehow I get the feeling this thread is being just a little sarcastic...
Reply Quote
6/10

I do enjoy good trolls.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I do not know the point of the thread is but I can say this...

If a monk uses it just run away till it wears off =.= You can even cast outside the ring and not get silenced =.=

Also dropping totems does not trigger the silence.
Edited by Momoka on 4/5/2013 5:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Gotta love people that complain about something that is already being re-designed. How about wait until after 5.3 and the new Ring of Peace ?

from the patch notes :

Ring of Peace had been redesigned. The ability forms an 8-yard sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, instantly disarming and silencing enemies within the area-of-effect for 3 seconds. Enemies that use abilities other than auto-attacks or cast spells on allies within the Ring of Peace will be disarmed and silenced for 3 seconds. Disarm and silence effects are subject to diminishing returns.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9135374/53_PTR_Patch_Notes_-_April_4-4_4_2013#monk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]