Server Population(Or Lack There Of)

What happened? It seems in the past few weeks the general population of SWC as well as our CRZ friends, The Sentinels, have declined to the point of where it feels like I'm on a private server.
Edited by Jabers on 4/3/2013 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
i agree, almost my entire guild isnt playing anymore, at least this server anyways . i wish blizz could immalgamate some of the smaller realms to make busier ones. even just to increase the population during so called peak hours
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The server is just sleepy. zzzzzz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Pretty sure the couple of servers that SWC was CRZ'ed with were more empty than SWC is, Most people have either quit or just xferred to a higher pop server for a better chance at raiding / pvp / whatever they like to do. I honestly doubt SWC or any of the servers we are CRZ'ed with will ever seem to not be dead again unless they just straight up merge us with a few other servers or just toss us in with a high pop server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
It's sad. But everyone must cut a different path through life, and I like to think of those friends missing as out somewhere in a pub, or eating a gigantic burger in an attempt to get their name on a wall of shame, or out playing board games like Catan or Elder sign.

This game is just a place to spend some time, but there are other and better ways to spend our precious days.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I love my guild here on SWC, but waiting almost an hour for LFR, Giant monster groups, and having no economy made me look around a little bit and I found a High Population server.

I go to Stormwind at any time of the day and there are tons of people. Stuff I put in the AH actually sells. There are Haunting Spirits if I had a desire to craft the ilvl 522 patterns I know!!!!

It's like what SWC used to be.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It's been happening for ages because this server is atrociously bad in every regard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]