Galakrond and raid progression revisited

90 Night Elf Priest
Since the drop of MoP and especially since 5.2 I have seen alot of good guilds, raid teams, characters leave the realm and/or crumble. Most of the time it seems to be because there is the idea that there is a lack of good players here, That in Galakrond there isnt a pool of established, experienced raiders to pug from. I think the reality is the same as it has been since Lich King, we have the raiders .. and alot have the experience but finding them spread amongst the several struggling guilds they are in is the issue.

My small band of vagabonds has continued our slow progression despite this perception.. and though I cant claim to be where we would all like to be ..we dont go a week without some sort of small victory, be that in meeting another team that is in the same spot and then running with them to get a boss some might not have gotten. Or better, setting up a network for those people to make it easier for boss kills, lfr ques, dailies or whatever to happen.

Point of this is thank you to those we have run with (in order of appearance( The Sanctuary, Elestrial Spirits, Menace, Shut Up and Pull and Rez Pls)).. all great groups with great people.. and there isnt a reason there shouldnt be more.

If you have a raid team/guild that needs a spot filled or boss kill pls feel free to post here and get the conversation started. The first step is building your friends list.. next and after just gets better.

Be a part of something bigger than yourself

-T
Edited by Imafk on 4/3/2013 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]