85s thread of Sunlute.. Sunlute Everywhere

87 Orc Shaman
Tested on level 87 hunter, base 40% resil.

http://i.imgur.com/Ia2DtMj.jpg

Tested on 85 target dummy

http://i.imgur.com/4M1qpVr.jpg

Edit: I still haven't finished leveling Eng/Alch up, so these numbers will see a little increase.
Edited by Øne on 4/4/2013 6:44 PM PDT
Tested on level 87 hunter, base 40% resil.

http://i.imgur.com/Ia2DtMj.jpg

Tested on 85 target dummy

http://i.imgur.com/4M1qpVr.jpg

Edit: I still haven't finished leveling Eng/Alch up, so these numbers will see a little increase.

I will give you all my money to never faction swap.
HAI CHARGING!

sorry bout that AB :(
90 Human Warrior
pls y no can i kill healers

I just out damage the heals, but then I crutch on trinket burst and the Arch spear.
100 Human Paladin

Rested experience + two manning dungeons goes quite fast. :)

Haha nice.

Healing is pretty strong right now. I'm about to reforge out of mastery and go for haste and crit for some more burst. Seems like I always have no buttons to press when the enemy is at like 2%, which gives healers time to burst heal back up or other classes to bring out all their CCs and keep me at a distance.
Edited by Factor on 4/4/2013 9:55 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior

Healing is pretty strong right now. I'm about to reforge out of mastery and go for haste and crit for some more burst. Seems like I always have no buttons to press when the enemy is at like 2%, which gives healers time to burst heal back up or other classes to bring out all their CCs and keep me at a distance.

i just feel like im getting no-where trying to kill some of the geared horde priests as they sit there and ignore me while their pw:s absorbs like 150k damage.....

dont even get me started when the healers start healing eachother lol
Edited by Chargingyou on 4/4/2013 11:02 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin

LOL I know! I pretty much have to toss a coin to figure out which healer to go for. Sometimes in BGs like AB, if there's too many healers in one spot I will run off from the battle and go take a node/flag somewhere else that's easier to take. Sometimes it backfires though because I've noticed that horde tend to focus on me in many games.

If I go to point A, they go to point A. Which is why earlier I told my team to go to farm while I went to BS alone because I knew a group of horde would single me out. So while I'm delaying about 6 horde that came from farm to BS to kill me, the alliance is taking farm. People get so focused on their KB:death ratio, but I'll go kamikaze real quick if it means my team can gain the advantage.
85 Human Warrior

LOL! I know that feeling....
Edited by Nitolan on 4/5/2013 1:52 AM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
You should get me your battletag. Sock and I are getting the band back together for 85s
Schlank#1463
90 Tauren Druid

Why you afk out? :(

only so many times i can play against soylent and his pocket healers before i give up

he likes to hurt me :[

I have pocket DPS. I never pocket heal.

That came out as a cocky response. Sorry :|. I meant people just kind of follow us around. I'm usually riding on Soy's 3 man mount and people stay with us.
Edited by Dåchan on 4/5/2013 8:50 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Dachan makes me cry in BGs.

Ok, finally time to go rare hunting.
Edited by Factor on 4/5/2013 9:41 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
Take off DONTGETMADGETGLAD off the list

It's mine now and i'm converting it into a gbank
80 Undead Mage
Take off DONTGETMADGETGLAD off the list

It's mine now and i'm converting it into a gbank

on top of that remove <twinks united> and <Partunia> both disbanded
90 Human Priest
GGs arena..,
87 Orc Shaman
Good afternoon qties.
85 Undead Rogue
Sup nooby ally, I am the new rogue on da block. So far i cant see anyone on the ally side that can keep up with me.

wait till i am fully geared
85 Undead Rogue
dagodek, is on farm status, what a bad pally
90 Human Warrior
dagodek, is on farm status, what a bad pally

i like this guy lol

please be gentle i have enough rogues on my !@#
90 Human Priest
Q arena nao
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]