85s thread of Sunlute.. Sunlute Everywhere

Yeah this bracket is going to be in an interesting spot come next patch but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

We will return to how it was in 5.1 - when the bracket was growing every day, however everyone gains an extra 100k~ hp making the problem of burst from that era not such a problem.

I can see most classes staying at 85 because the secondaries would be really strong, however if you go up to 87 chasing that new spell, you will still maintain your 65%~ resi making level 87 more appealing.

I'm pretty excited for ~2 patches time when it's all fixed up.

So the options appear to be stay at 85 for bigger secondaries but be forced to stack some resil to make up for the base resil gap.

Or go 87+ and just gear the hell out with MoP gear and pewpew?
87 Orc Shaman
Thread is so dead :(
85 Blood Elf Paladin

bracket is so dead
90 Troll Shaman
Orton never emotes me back. I suspect it is because he is raging in bg chat at his terrible teammates.

04/06/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Nick

bracket is so dead

It's gaining some momentum again. Horde have been fielding solid teams. Alliance twinks have been scarce, which imo is the biggest problem with the bracket currently. Queues have been decent. The mechanics really aren't bad, arguable even better than it was before 5.2. Next patch will be interesting!
04/06/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Slophole
Orton never emotes me back. I suspect it is because he is raging in bg chat at his terrible teammates.

I always feel bad for Orton. Dude works hard. It's GOT to be frustrating being that objective focused when your team is apparently still trying to figure out which way is up.
87 Orc Shaman
04/06/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Chøps

I always feel bad for Orton. Dude works hard. It's GOT to be frustrating being that objective focused when your team is apparently still trying to figure out which way is up.

If he wasn't always prot i'd feel bad for him.
85 Undead Rogue
Sup nooby ally, I am the new rogue on da block. So far i cant see anyone on the ally side that can keep up with me.

wait till i am fully geared

You're a cute one arn't ya.

You really dont wanna start this cause u dont know what u gettin ur self into.

Go back to wtv hole you crawled from and sit down son.

I didnt pick on you so dont make me make you afk like i made dat noob pally rofl.
85 Human Rogue

You're a cute one arn't ya.

You really dont wanna start this cause u dont know what u gettin ur self into.

Go back to wtv hole you crawled from and sit down son.

I didnt pick on you so dont make me make you afk like i made dat noob pally rofl.

stand down, boy
90 Human Paladin
04/06/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Slophole

It's actually the opposite. Orton hardly ever speaks. I almost fell out of my chair in disbelief last night when he said "kill the priest" lol.

We had good games last night though. I only played about 5 bgs and orton was in a couple of them and we won them all. I saw quite a few alliance twinks, more than I've seen since the patch dropped. There's one DK running around with over 500k health I was like GD and there's a lock with over 450k I've been seeing lately.
87 Orc Hunter
So... you guys want 5.1 back when rogues would kill you in a opener? Interesting.

Fail edit: I forgot face plays a rogue. Of course he wants it back!
Edited by Àkira on 4/6/2013 6:25 PM PDT
85 Undead Rogue

stand down, boy

tAKE UR butt buddy and go, got no time to waste on nameless noobs. Dont make me gy farm you like i did dat coward pally till he afked... sad sad lil man.

If this is all ally has to offer, its going to be a very boring bracket...

You are lucky i dont tell my bigger brother yous guys name. He is arena master.
85 Tauren Shaman
Nice AV that was close....
90 Human Paladin
So... you guys want 5.1 back when rogues would kill you in a opener? Interesting.

Fail edit: I forgot face plays a rogue. Of course he wants it back!

To tell you the truth, I like it the way it is now, from my paladin's perspective. It was too easy to 1-2 shot someone or get 1-2 shot by someone. I like longer fights where you actually have to use everything at your disposal.

I like it from a healer's perspective as well. The only thing I don't like is from my perspective as a spell caster. Missing important CCs like cyclone or polymorph when you are over the hit cap is frustrating to no end.

I just think that hit scaling should be improved. Do I miss my huge secondaries? Yes, but I have learned to live without them.
87 Orc Shaman
Just finished gearing and queing some bgs, gl tinks.
85 Human Warrior
Only seen markked once and that's when he was in EoTS
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]