Monk's Healing Spheres

90 Undead Monk
Let me start by saying that I don't raid at all, I only do PVP. That being said, when I first started healing I noticed how quickly I would run out of mana and how easily the other classes could stun/fear me shutting down some of my heals, it was frustrating. So I started dropping Healing Spheres around myself and others and noticed I wasn't running out of mana as fast but most importantly I wasn't dying as easily. In fact, once I figured out how to best use the spheres with the other heals we have I felt op. The hardest part about it though is because it's a non-target heal, it can be difficult to figure out who to give it to. But when I'm being focused and can quickly drop 3 spheres right on top of myself over and over again, it's a beautiful thing. I'm surprised more people don't talk about Healing Spheres.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
shhh! it suppose to be our secret!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Healing spheres are great. Since it's an instant, you can't be interrupted. It's incredibly mana efficient, cheaper than Renewing Mist. It's only down side: it doesn't generate Chi.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Why people go on about an already known spell is beyond me. Do you WANT it nerfed?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, because not talking about it on the forums means its totally off the radar and Blizzard will never hear about it ever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I've been singing the praises for these balls since beta.

I wouldn't worry about them nerfing it since Blizzard accounts for it when they balance the class, but that can change.

The PvE crowd avoids them as well, even though they work great at tank healing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Healing Sphere is amazing, and I don't really see it being nerfed, because Blizz probably considers dropping them for healing is part of being skilled, even if you're literally just dropping them on your feet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am not talking about Blizz's data, I am talking about using them for PvP. PvPers will call for a nerf because it's instant cast and heals for a lot when spammed. Don't call attention to neat things in PvP or it will be nerfed if many players whine about it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Hopefully it gets nerfed in WoD to force monks to actually use some of their other spells in pvp not just spam healing spheres and do nothing else.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
04/04/2013 09:49 AMPosted by Grimmagus
I'm surprised more people don't talk about Healing Spheres.

Too busy complaining about warriors.
Reply Quote
03/17/2014 12:30 PMPosted by Throkgar
Hopefully it gets nerfed in WoD to force monks to actually use some of their other spells in pvp not just spam healing spheres and do nothing else.

It will be removed.

/end thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]