Tired of other Side Having More Healers...

Seriously. How is it fair 1 healer can out heal 5 terrible dps on them despite randomly cast slows, cc, dots, stuns, interuptts and silences. F'n retarted.

Fixed that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Seriously. How is it fair 1 healer can out heal 5 dps on them despite slows, cc, dots, stuns, interuptts and silences. F'n retarted.

This is only true if all 5 of those dps are retarded.

HOW DOES I CLICK SILENCE SHOT
HOW DOES I PET STUN
HOW PLAE GAEM????
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Seriously. How is it fair 1 healer can out heal 5 dps on them despite slows, cc, dots, stuns, interuptts and silences. F'n retarted.
Delete your toon & make sure your 4 awful buddies delete theirs as well. I solo bad healers & harass good healers so much that they spend all their time self healing & (trying to) run away from me, meaning they are not healing teammates.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Katlei, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

I'll hug you when you figure it out

Give me a hug, cuz I figured it out lol

Geez, it was an awkwardly written sentence and I do not read word for word. Sue me. Shad, you are a gnat in society.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
04/06/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Amojun
What have they done at 90 that no healer can ever get away from you and continue to heal their teammates?
DKs are very good at slowing enemies with chillblains, chains of ice, etc. Also I don't use my death grip like a retard like most DKs in BGs (I use it effectively, like AFTER a mage blinks).
Edited by Infestyx on 4/6/2013 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Yes, but that's nothing new - a powershift clears those
They can be reapplied also with the icy touch glyph DKs can dispel a lot of spells.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Well if one DPS can render one healer essentially useless to their teammates they have done their job, since there are almost always more DPS than heals. That is exactly what I do every BG (unless there is an EFC involved & he doesn't have any healers).

Yes druids are one of the harder healers to slow but I do it all the time. It's not a balancing problem at all because the healer's teammates are supposed to be peeling me off him (which I am sure happens frequently in RBGs). PvP can't & shouldn't be balanced around poor play.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

Pro Tip: Stop opening on with your stun and silence. I can't tell you how many DPS toons I see you Deep Pee boys open on me with your stun / silence abilities.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Are you serious? ONE HEALER? ONE? That is a load of crap! For CtF type games, that means no one will be able to heal offense because your healer will be healing the FC most likely. Then all it takes it CC/silence said healer and it's gg.

Seriously Blizzard, start playing your game for once.

No you don't understand-
if horde gets 3 healers -- alliance can get 2, 3, or 4 healers
or
if Alliance only has 1 healer ... then the horde can only have 1 or 2 healers.

read it again
The current plan for 5.3 is to have healer numbers balanced to within 1 for both sides
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
No you don't understand-
if horde gets 3 healers -- alliance can get 2, 3, or 4 healers
or
if Alliance only has 1 healer ... then the horde can only have 1 or 2 healers

I get it, I get it. I am properly schooled on the subject lol

I don't follow his tweets nor do I care to, so I misunderstood the sentence. :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
90% of the ops total posts are whining about healers and he is one.

What in the world are you talking about?

I don't think I have ever made a post "whining about healers" lol. I'm one of those who believe healers are merely force multipliers and if the DPS is bad, there's not much I or any healer can do about it; I certainly don't think healers win BGs and I have never had an issue with different numbers of healers on one side or the other.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah, there are problems right now. I just did a twin peaks with no heals and they had 4. More of a problem when any group has NO heals. But I do think they are working on this. Star wars was doing fairly well at the onset. but what killed it, among many other things were the terribad pvp queues. you would have 4 people, they would have 10. you have no heals, they had an entire team of sorcs (which could heal as much as they could dps) It was a mess. I dont think blizz wants to repeat that mistake, until then there really isnt anything you can do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Healers don't win BG's, gear does. I haven't seen any correlation between # of healers and win rate. This myth probably started because you can't see your opponent's gear, so something else has to be blamed and that is the number of healers. Plus there's the "I suck at DPS so we can't kill their healers boohoo oh wait they have more healers no fair" aspect.

If you queue as a healer you have a 10% higher chance to win the BG.

also some brackets healers are beastmode so yeah it can make a huge diff
edit: forgot words lol
Edited by Ghostmourn on 4/7/2013 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Like others have said, healing matters, but only to a certain extent. I've gotten into Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin before and seen half or more of the team on the Alliance side as healers to Horde's our 1 or 2 multiple times. My reaction? Easy win, due to multiple reasons.
1 - not enough damage output to handle us, and we have so much more
2 - due to so many healers, people will be more inclined to think "hey, there's this many healers, I won't die" and thus become lax on CC's and/or damage, since they could just "outlast" us, making for easy kills.
3 - Due to this "We can live longer" mindset, they start wandering or screwing around, leaving my team free to assault EFCs or bases easily.
this is why no one should give up when an enemy team has more healers. More healers generally means an actual easier time handling them. Assuming you know how to use CC.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Balancing heals won't fix stupid & the bads will find another excuse.

same old tired rhetoric. it brings me great joy that you're never listened to and features are implemented without your input. Deal with it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Balancing heals won't fix stupid & the bads will find another excuse.

Perty much this.

The alliance have 2 problems in PVP.

Problem #1 The re-roll too much.

Problem #2 They QQ and give up soon as they are not winning.

I am sure this is not unique to just the alliance, infact I know its not, but I usually play alliance and dont often PVP as horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

It's fair because those DPS are wearing Cata gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]