(H) HomeWreckers LFM -- New guild

90 Blood Elf Warlock
We are looking to form a new 10-man raiding team. Just started a new guild with my friend that has just gotten into wow. I've been playing on and off since closed beta. We are looking to form a good group of players looking to raid 2-3 times per week. I am thinking 9-1 or 9-12 server time 2-3 times per week. To be honest it is just me and my buddy at this time in the guild. I am not going to spam invite or anything, as I am just trying to find quality people/players only in the guild. At this time we are just using Skype for voice, but if we end up with at 10 man group we will get a Vent server. Looking for 2 people that would like to be an Officer in this guild -- Also if you don't want an officer position, let me know. Looking to keep the guild around 15 quality people. Message in game to Everra, Phishphreak, Sunrye or Marletha

And just for more info I am a 37 year old Closed Captioner and my buddy Marletha is a 50 year old guy who runs a bunch of IHOPs -- So that's who you will dealing with.. lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Old guy huh.........well my wive is 30 so take that......
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
You should consider bringing your buddies into Foederati. We are trying to fill out our 25 man team. Mostly looking for additional healers/tanks but anyone skilled can raid. Hit up any of our officers in game...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If you are looking for a healer ... let me know ... check out my armory.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
We definitely are. We have been running 10M and sitting 7-8 people because we don't have enough healers to go 25 at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm thinking about rolling a horde character on the Horde side of Aggramar....are you still looking for some players? If so, my gamer tag is Mozarella#1341 :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yes we are slowly getting there we are in need of a few more. We play every night for a few hours. Come on over
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]