Project Genesis Gaming Community (P.G.G.A.)

90 Tauren Paladin
>Project Genesis Gaming Alliance< is a Gaming Community started on Facebook with the goal of connecting together & Informing gamer's from all platforms from PC to Console, all over the world. Check Us Out On Facebook! Get Connected and Updated! And PLAY!

With Gul'dan being a tight nit community of people/guilds I hope to bring more people to this server with P.G.G.A. and make Gul'dan its main server to join up when joining P.G.G.A. in WoW but of course not a requirement.

P.G.G.A is about keeping you the gamer updated on gaming industry news, and connecting you the gamer with other gamer's who love to play the games you play or are looking to play in the future; and building new friendships!

Here is the link to our Facebook Website:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-Genesis-Gaming-Alliance/610577558959570

I am looking for dedicated people with free time to help me with game reviews, recruiting, setting up Podcasts and later on a YouTube Channel. If your interested please post a comment or message the Facebook page and we could get together on Ventrilo.

Check Us Out On Facebook! Get Connected and Updated! And PLAY!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
sounds like a cool idea :) if i could offer some criticism im curious as to why your facebook page link is dominated by adds in the logo =\
Edited by Garnascus on 4/7/2013 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Trying to get to the page, but facebook is resisting my attempts at assimilation. Imma get it though, through hard work, determination...and as a last ditch effort, I shall cry to mother.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]