tank meta gem

90 Human Paladin
most tanks go with stam + 2% increased armor but i was figureing, wouldnt it be beter to have reduced stun or fear? you cant midigat damage wile stunned or feared.

Thoghts??
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Armor works while stunned, but moreover you just don't get stunned/feared THAT often while tanking. Being tougher *all* the time is better than ending the occasional stun 0.2 seconds sooner.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
good point
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If you're (theoretically) constantly getting with unavoidable stuns/fears in PvE, then your only reliable source of damage reduction is armor anyway. I mean, I guess shaving a second or two off of the stuns or fears would help a little, but you'd be better off just using the armor meta anyways and hoping your healers are paying attention.

If Blizzard ever puts a mechanic like that in the game, I would cry and/or possibly race change back to Human (if the latter, definitely the former!) :-(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The only meta that competes with +armor is spell damage reduction, and only on fights where magical damage outdoes physical (i.e. Lei Shi).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]