Newly transferred, pally tank [H] weekends

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello there! I just transferred from a very high pop PVP server to Zul'jin looking for a casual raiding group, prefer adults. Unfortunately, my prior guild has fallen apart due to RL issues so I am on the search for raiding with mature folks who work well as a team and are not afraid to get the job done.

Protection spec, ilevel 494 with 6/6 MV exp, 2/6 exp (different pally tank) HoF, and 4/4 ToES all normal mode. Tanked DS reg and heroic and actually started tanking with FL runs. Prior experience raiding through Wrath and early Cata as a disc priest (brought her with the others). Had a great co-tank (warrior) and we actually used LFR to work on positioning and practice strats, but alas, he found a home at another guild on my prior server.

I work weird hours (swing shift 11am-9pm CST) so the only times I am available with regularity to raid would be Sat/Sun anytime with the possibility of Friday night late (after 11:30 server).

Thanks for your time!

Additionally, I have a demo Lock who is ma favorite DPS toon at this time and a disc priest-ilevel is 478, but I am still working on her.
Edited by Danyrys on 4/10/2013 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We just returned to the game and transferred from a slow server to Zul'jin (H), so we are a bit late to the game to say the least. Raid times are set currently for Wed/Thurs 10:30p to 12:30a server (EST) time.

We are currently looking for a full-time healer for the first team. Resto shaman is preferred. We would also like to continue to recruit raiders to start a second 10-man team. Schedule will be decided once spots start filling.

Our current plan is to start with T14 to get our fresh 90s geared, then skipping ahead to T15 as soon as everyone is appropriately geared. This shouldn't take long as most of our new 90s are actively pushing to get every piece of gear they can and are progressing quite well. We will then backtrack to finish off T14.

We are also looking for more casual players of all levels, classes, and specs.

Our goal is to form a guild of both raiders and players who just enjoy the game overall. We would like the guild to be populated, but not to the point that anyone feels lost in the crowd.

We like to raid, run dungeons, lfr, level alts, run achievement/mount runs, and generally anything that just sounds fun.

We ask that all applicants be 18 years of age or older. We are all mid-twenties and up in age with jobs, families, classes, and other real life responsibilities. We understand and support the fact that real life comes first. Couples are definitely encouraged to apply.

Our guild members do not possess a "politically correct" sense of humor and we find humor in everything. Most of our humor is quite sarcastic in nature, but never malicious. If you are easily offended, this guild is not for you.

We are currently accepting applications from active characters of all classes/specs. If you are interested in joining the guild, please contact Demonstrable, Kittanni, or Blitzedkegg in game or submit an application at socialdeviants.enjin.com. My battletag is JJames#1289.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hello! I speak on behalf of <Team Slayer> a fun and friendly Level 25 Guild that is looking to rebuild our raid team! We are not quite ready for ToT, but hope to be soon! We are in need of a Tank, and a Prot Pally like yourself would be absolutely perfect! We are a small, close-knit group of strange friends that likes to joke around, but still gets the job done.

Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8:30-11pm Est, but we are always willing to work with raiders on scheduling as we know real life issues can get in the way. We would love to have you!

When we're not pushing current content, we enjoy a fun social atmosphere and do old content for Xmog runs. We are ALWAYS willing to help out fellow guildies with anything they need.

If you are interested in talking to us, message me in-game:
Uji#1168

Or message our raid leader Dragonbaws at Johan#1968
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the replies! So far, it was a good decision to transfer-as servers go, this one has a lot of nice helpful folks! I am having a hard time finding a group to raid with on weekends-my work prevents me from raiding M-F but Sat/Sun I am completely open (I can raid Friday night but it needs to be after 11:30 pm server time)-Ilevel is now 497 and I also have a demo lock ilevel 486. Just tossing it out there if you need to pick up a tank or range DPS. Thanks again!
Edited by Danyrys on 4/10/2013 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hey howdy! give us a look-see. We're the most fun group of people. ever. <Refresh>

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568891209
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Disgruntled 10m Sundays 5-8:30pm EST
Casual raid group for busy people
Our average age is 30 and adult language is completely acceptable in gchat/vent
Check us out at disgruntled.guildomatic.com
You can add me danabreann#1680 if you have any questions
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]