[A] Why So Serious is recruiting (10 man TOT)

90 Human Priest
Why So Serious is a semi-casual 10-man raiding guild on Blade's Edge (Alliance side).

We are looking for either a tank or heals for our 10 man core raiding team (currently 2/12 in Throne of Thunder).

In Why So Serious we try to focus on doing a good job, while also having a great time. We're very laid-back, social, and frequently joke around in and out of raid, while still being able to get stuff done. While the guild has scheduled raids every week (on Tuesdays and Fridays from 5pm-8pm PST), many of our members also PvP, farm achievements, and enjoy older content as well.

If you know your class, know your job, and do it well, while also having a fun time with guildies and the like, then you'll fit right in.

For more information and to apply, please visit:

http://whysoserious.wowstead.com/

Also feel free to whisper myself (Pristene), as well as Bunwebe (officer) and Fisli (officer), with any questions you may have.

Thank you for your interest,

Pristene
GM of Why So Serious
Edited by Pristene on 5/20/2013 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump -- we're looking for either a healer or a tank for our core 10 man Throne group!
Edited by Pristene on 4/28/2013 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
BUMP!

We are looking for a tank and either a heals or dps for our 10 man core raiding team!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
BUMP--

We're now looking for either a tank or heals. :)
Reply Quote
Bump!!

Just because I believe in my team. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]