[H] 25m raid

90 Tauren Shaman
I am currently in the process of gathering a group of players to do a weekly 25m run. As everyone knows, 25m is easier then 10m to carry the slack and easier to fill if someone flakes out for the night.

I currently have close to 20 people interested from multiple guilds and am looking for more players who perhaps dont raid or are interested. Alts are acceptable too. I am looking for just about every role.

Please send mail ingame to this toon for more details or whisper me in game. You have a better chance of reaching me by mail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I am currently in the process of gathering a group of players to do a weekly 25m run. As everyone knows, 25m is easier then 10m to carry the slack and easier to fill if someone flakes out for the night.
Tier 15 isn't as strict as pre-nerf Tier 14 so I'll give you that.

Good luck with 25mans and give updates on progress! It would be nice to see more activity on the 25 man raiding scene!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You're missing a gem in your helmet!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
You're missing a gem in your helmet!
Yep and I need to reforge.
Edited by Royalette on 4/8/2013 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Yeah you do
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Still looking for a couple more people who might be interested in this. Please whisper or send in game mail. All interested parties will be meeting this Tuesday night to discuss a weekly day/time to do this raid and cover any concerns/comments/suggestions.

Alts will have the same standing as any other person in the raid, so dont hesitate if you got an alt you want to gear up. This is a good opportunity.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Update:

Still looking for people who will show up every week on time ready to raid.

We are short about 6 reliable people to show up every week. Looking for 1-2 heals, 1-2 tanks, and 4-6 dps.

Please send mail in game or pst in game. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
are you still looking for people ?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
We had our run tonight and one shotted everything.

Grats everyone on a run well done.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Another update:

We cleared Terrace tonight within 2 hours. We will be expanding the run to 2-3 nights a week to clear more than once instance a week.

This means that there will be spots open as not everyone is able to make multiple nights a week. Please pst me in game or send in game mail if interested in coming in for a night and clearing MSV, Terrace, or HoF.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Shaman
Too much carrying of aggy's finest.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi. I'll be looking for you in game for details.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]