TB

100 Human Warlock
Doesn't anybody else need/want honor? Horde scum have been monopolizing this zone for the past 3 weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I gave up. I was doing them, but I got sick of getting roflstompd and having 1-2 alliance against a 5man org group usually !@#$%^-s from serpents.
Reply Quote
I gave up. I was doing them, but I got sick of getting roflstompd and having 1-2 alliance against a 5man org group usually !@#$%^-s from serpents.

Weird. Usually the opposite
Reply Quote
horde have dominated TB since chrono/sheepaho/oatie/me left, dont expect to get it back consistently any time soon
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Yelana and I get it when we want =D

<3 you guys!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
i'd like to see that. as avad mentioned, it's usually a 5 man serpent org w/ 2 healers. even if you can effectively 2v5 them there just isn't enough time to capture all 3 bases.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
<3 Impdaddy
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Impdaddy ... impdaddy ... Oh I think I remember you. Didn't you used to try and camp the areas outside of org? The areas where ppl dueled? I think it was you and a (Shadow) priest. This was a while ago ... before players could fly in Kalimdor.
Reply Quote
Impdaddy ... impdaddy ... Oh I think I remember you. Didn't you used to try and camp the areas outside of org? The areas where ppl dueled? I think it was you and a (Shadow) priest. This was a while ago ... before players could fly in Kalimdor.

Are you that new to archimonde?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
spriest was probably tasenka. mop is the best thing that ever happened to world pvp. glad I didn't follow through on my threat to boycott it due to the pandas.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Priest
Eww I was never shadow, always disc.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Impdaddy, if you're tired or getting your butt handed to you. we would accept you with open arms if you ever come to your senses and decide to faction change. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
lol thx but you know tb would be dull without me on ally
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ok suit yourself. some people can just settle for mediocrity
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sometimes the Alliance wins. Its very rare but sometimes. ;P
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
1vs5ing serpents has made me a better lock, even if it means losing :|
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Someone inv me to a group so I can fraps killing him again
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
you'll need a group if your profile represents the extent of your pvp gear. too bad coffeecup isn't available o.O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]