What are your jobs?

I'm looking to become a pilot, despite the fact that I have been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder, ADHD and another common one called Personality Disorder. They're all waiverable however. So what are your jobs?
Reply Quote
26 Blood Elf Hunter
Area rep for a national bakery company in my country...involves a lot of driving, some heavy lifting and dealing with bakery managers and store managers in large supermarkets
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
Software development. I highly recommend the nerd-lifestyle, especially if you don't consider yourself a "people person" when it comes to your career.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Buy/sell antiques :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I am an accountant at a school. I do various accountant responsibilities (I won't bore you ;p) and also work with past students (withdraws, graduates, expels) to help them with their finances after leaving school.

♥ Aune
Edited by Aune on 4/8/2013 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Office drone who fears layoffs.
Reply Quote
I'm trying to get into game development. It's a passion, it is. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about both the science and the art. I do have a fair bit of skill for someone without schooling, but I am definitely looking forward to classes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I work at a Gas Station...

yep...I got the dream job. -.-
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"I don't have a job. I am a stay at home housewife, with dreams of becoming a famous Artist."
/LOL
/shy smile
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Disabled due to a guy driving a garbage truck who was in a hurry to get home and ran a red light.

Before then,
I was in school to become an Software Engineer.

Before that,
I was in a low-skill manufacturing job that didn't pay enough to take care of my family which lit a fire under my butt and got me into school.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Home health Aide while getting through my Master's studying birds as vectors for disease.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Welder. Well, as soon as I finish my training. I may have to go to the interior (flatlands, extremely cold winters very hot summers) in order to get started. The money would be amazing ($40/hour is basic), but the living conditions and the hours (average of about 14/day) and the schedule (something like 21 days on/7 days off) would put me off.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
<static>

"Flight 27 you're cleared for landing.. "

"Sounds good control. Landing gear engaged, altitude set to ..

SQUIRREL!!!"

yup, this oughta end well
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
dishwasher :(
Reply Quote
CFO/COO of a medical device manufacturing firm.

Ooh, ain't I just the fancy pants ;)
Reply Quote
44 Human Warrior
Animator
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm looking to become a pilot, despite the fact that I have been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder, ADHD and another common one called Personality Disorder. They're all waiverable however. So what are your jobs?

Remote server support-AS400/Linux CentOS
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
I'm a teenager that also writes fanfiction.
Besides that...
/shrug
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Office drone who fears layoffs.

also writes fanfiction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]