What are your jobs?

90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm a phlebotomist, EKG technician and certified medicine aide.

Also in school to become a nurse soon. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I have 3 separate jobs where I work with kids (a daycare, an intercity reading program, and oodles of babysitting regularly) until I finish school for Graphic Design. Anything to keep the money rolling in. 3 more semesters left! :)
Also a single mom which is my favorite job.

Edit: Also decided to pick up doing cheap commissions selling my art for shopping money. I'm an expensive lady.
Edited by Hótaru on 4/9/2013 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Im a Ford Certified, Red Seal Automotive service technician

Oh, i forgot im a volunteer Fire/Rescue as well
Edited by Brugarth on 4/9/2013 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm currently unemployed, but I hope to become an author someday. Until then, I'm currently working on a Bachelor's in English with a minor in technology. Once I graduate in the spring of next year, I'm hoping to transfer to the University of Washington to pursue a Master's in library and information science.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Posted by Danget
I'm looking to become a pilot, despite the fact that I have been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder, ADHD

I have the same thing...

Recently diagnosed ADD/ADHD here as well; should we start a guild?
Currently, I'm a severely underemployed graphic designer/illustrator. I used to do "print" work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm in the Marines and I graduated top of my class.

Do you have over 300 confirmed kills and are you trained in gorilla warfare?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Customer service rep for College Board SAT/AP. No I cannot wave the change fee!
Edited by Morrigaan on 4/9/2013 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Was once a hotel security guard for a corp that spanned from Washington to California with Montana and Arizona mixed in, from 2002 to 2008. Bounced from that to shuttle driver to security back to shuttle driver before I was... "let go" by the company (fancy word for saying U fired!) due to an attitude problem I had with them... >.> 7 almost 8 years and its come up only twice.

Spent a few years looking for a job, while being on unemployment. Got sick of it, so currently back in college finishing up my GE and looking to get into the culinary arts.
Reply Quote
29 Human Paladin
Full time student
Full time night shift lot support
CEO of PC Computer Geek
IT consultant for the night time company I work for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Phone tech support for a large ISP

Ack! I feel sorry for you; I did phone tech support for a rather large PC/office equipement company for about 3 years, not a fun job.

Now I am part of a team that makes the best dry-cured salamis in Canada
Reply Quote
Recently retired.

Spent more than a quarter-century herding PhDs: that is, I was an academic secretary in a tertiary educational institution. (Correct pc term is administrative support, but I’m old-fashioned.)

Still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.

It's interesting to read what others do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't have a paying job, but I'm a musician majoring in clarinet performance at University at the moment. Just finishing my fourth semester.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/highfive
same here :P

/highfive
Reply Quote
Full time student going for my BSN (Calstate LA anyone?), Marine Reservist and Barista (guess which company I work for).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Working on becoming a firefighter.

I'm getting there!

Good luck man, emt basic here. Driving ambulances n shiz is rough dude. People are gross my friend and the burnout rate is roughly six months but if you dont mind the blood, poop, vomit, urine, and the REALLY smelly gunk in a colostomy bag then this might be the job for you. Sorry to say but you gotta start somewhere and that will be private ambulance. Unless you plan on being a volunteer but you gotta make money some how. Good luck my friend and remember... you cant save everyone...
Thanks man, I hope I don't have to take the private ambulance step because the one here doesn't have the best reputation, but I'll do what I have to. I plan on getting some sort of an EMT job once I finish state and national registry in May for the downtime of testing for various departments.

And luckily I only get queasy when I visualize injuries on myself, I'm going to be able to handle most things.
Edited by Ohgodfleas on 4/10/2013 12:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
i make babies
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
04/08/2013 05:06 PMPosted by Girlsgonewow
Custom Aquarium maintenance and installation.

Ooh, what's that like?

Lot of fun if your really into tropical fish. I dont do the Saltwater Reef systems too much, they became too expensive and most clients do not want the hassle or the cost. As with any job dealing with the public, they will ask for one thing but tell you different once its done.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Was laid off 3 times in 6 months, hopefully getting a job I went in for an interview today.

Cargo handler at an airport in the freight department.
In lehmans terms, I wiill hopefully be driving a sitdown forklift all day going in and out of trailers...kinda like playing real life tetris for a living XD !
Edited by Maskae on 4/11/2013 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Driver/Operator/Chauffeur (Depending on where you live) at a city fire department, also work for the county as a driver/firefighter. I also own my own lawn maintenance business during the summer.

I don't have very much free time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]