Sigil of wisdom drop rate?

90 Pandaren Priest
There needs to be an increase in the drop rate for these. I am exalted with the Prince and yet two weeks in a row running every LFR and not a single drop.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Random is random. If you feel there needs to be a change in the drop rate, then you need to post your suggestion, along with a reason, over in the Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios Forum so the developers for that portion of the game can take it into consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As I understand it, they drop more in Normal and even more frequently in Heroic. The idea is that people who earn a Legendary need to do more than use the LFR feature.
Reply Quote
Well they only drop in Heart of Fear and Terrace. They are a low drop rate. Just to make sure, you have the quest in your log, as the sigils won't drop without the quest in your quest log.

Have you ever gotten a single one?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I have 7 and have had for a long time. Quest is active.
Reply Quote
I have 7 and have had for a long time. Quest is active.

Then you are just having bad luck. Try running some of them on normal mode to up your chance. And they only have the chance to drop once a week from a boss in LFR so make sure you're not wasting your time there. I don't have 10 of either of them either. And I'm halfway through revered
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One of the things about wow is that it requires time. If you REALLY want them, your going to have to keep doing the LFR. The drop rate is fine. Besides, think, this is for a LEGENDARY gem. 500 stats dont come easy.
Reply Quote
for completionist who want to get on the bandwagon to 5.1 questline it is a big hurdle they should be increasing the rate on sigil so they can catch up. the rest of the wrathion quests do not need a change yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]