494 Ret Pally looking for raiding guild

90 Human Paladin
Hey everyone title says it all. I know my enchanting needs to be lvl'd, so I can get them pretty str chants for my rings. That will be done really soon (stupid overpriced hypnotic dust).

Contact me in game anytime.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Go check out Epicism. Not sure if they are recruiting a melee DPS or whatnot right now.

www.epicism.com

Tell em Kael sent ya.

Cheers boss, and good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A suggestion, if I may? I'd suggest using Sanctified Wrath to boost your DPS on Boss Fights, and use either Exorcism, Judgement, Crusader Strike/Hammer of the Righteous, Templar's Verdict or Inquisition (3 Holy Power) between ever Hammer of Wrath cast, as by the time you've used one of the abilities the HoW should be ready for use again. It really boosts DPS quite a bit in my opinion. Other than that, the stats, gems, enchants, talents and glyphs look pretty good to me! Also, as Trist has said, Epicism is pretty good as well. Also, a few other guilds I'd suggest checking in with is maybe Prime or The Rebellion, I've raided with those two and they're pretty decent. I wish you the best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Tristnal, thanks for the suggestion. Sent them an app on their site. Thanks again for looking out dude.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]