Resto Druid question; Glyph of Regrowth, Bug?

90 Tauren Druid
So last night during my raid, something odd happened...

I've always had Regrowth Glyphed since MoP dropped because, quiite frankly, there's no reason not to and nothing better.

However last night, and I'm not making this up, it was critting 100% as normal....However...for the first time since I could remember...the HoT portion showed up on my healbot...

I thought it was a HB/UI error so I checked the players actual raid frame and sure enough...RG's hot was on the target and ticking away.

Anybody else seeing this? HoT is supposed to be removed but she's there ticking away AND I'm getting the 100% crit. (and NO, I NEVER removed the glyph, EVER.)

Any ideas? Did I miss a hotfix?
Edited by Tonydanza on 4/16/2013 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You didn't see the thread near the top of the forum that I made on this exact same topic 2 hours ago that's tittled "Regrowth glyph glitched?"?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Clearly I did. I thought I would make another thread just because...

Thank you for the meaningful response.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Clearly I did. I thought I would make another thread just because...

Thank you for the meaningful response.

Anytime. I imagine this won't be fixed for a week or even until 5.3 hits so we may as well have our fun with it while it lasts. It is really weird seeing the regrowth indicator on my vuhdo...might just have to disable that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]