Exiled Legion says goodbye to Doomhammer

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello Doomhammer!

Over the past few years, Doomhammer has been an amazing home for Exiled Legion. We have made priceless friendships and had a ton of fun with many of you, but we would like to officially announce our leaving Doomhammer.

We have made the choice to branch out and join the darkside of the Horde. You can find us on Zul’jin after this Thursday. If there is anyone that would like to join the guild on Zul’jin please feel free to track us down and get an invite. As long as you adhere to our casual policies you are welcome to join us and have some fun.

We would like to thank all those on Doomhammer that have contributed to our experience and we will surely miss you.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask any of our members for information. If you would like to app to the guild even as casual you may do so.

www.exiledlegion.com

Take care Doomhammer,
Exiled Legion
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
And keeping to the true spirit of shays most important posts, the above message was brought to you by auto correct droid phone!

Honestly thought we will miss DH. Thanks guys
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Doomhammer, you've brought me a great deal of fun over the past two+ years I've been here and the people I've met here have become some life-long friends. I will never forget you Doomhammer.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
PAAAAAYCE
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Death Knight
happy kwanzaa
Edited by Fatbox on 4/16/2013 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The guy running a Nalak pug the other day said Drow is leaving too, but I haven't talked to any Drowbies.

Is it just because recruiting has gotten impossible here?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Come to the good side. Stay on doomhammer though IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Doomhammer's 25m raiding community is too small, it makes recruitment more difficult, sadly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
@Mechaninja, I was in a group with Bty/Tmf of Drow the other day, and he is now Horde on Zul'jin, so that may very well be true, though I haven't spoken to or seen any other Drowbies either.

Also, farewell and good luck to you EL, Doomhammer will miss you.
Edited by Inkedgrrl on 4/18/2013 10:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Shay, you were a big help to me when I was learning to bear tank in ICC - I forget if it was GDKP or Deadshot's pugs - and you folks have always seemed like a class act.

You'll be missed, for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
this is gogetaiam from doomhammer on one of my aliases shay helped my out on my ret pally when i got back into to things AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THAT.:)Also I will ask permission to join you on that server if I may thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Shay says, absolutely. She has extended the invitation to any non-raider as long as they can follow our rules and regulations. :)

And our guild is currently transferring over. See you all around!
Edited by Zolvolt on 4/18/2013 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Take care EL! Thanks for housing one of my toons while you were here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
So my lengthy fairwell (even though I still have alts and still GM of TZ LOL)

I have been on Doomhammer since about 3 months after launch. WoW was my very first MMO and I felt like the world was huge. I followed a guy named Firstknight around from level 5-25 and it blew me away how much he knew and where to go. I switched mains from pally to rogue and began raiding MC with The LegendaryUms. I can say they offered me one of my most memorable kills and the Perdition's Blade the very same night.

I left the Ums to joined Tier Zero to finish out the rest of vanilla. This is where I got my first taste of being an officer in a guild for a whole 3 weeks when I was demoted for clashing opinions with the GM (there is just no disagreeing with those asian boys). TZ continued to compete with Singularity up until the guild fell apart during BT/Hyjal. I never thought I would find a guild like TZ again.

I was very excited for Wrath because I felt the Arthas story-line was one of the best. I joined up with Singularity during Naxx and raided with them until Toc. I just didn't have the same drive I did when I was in TZ and stepped away from raiding. Very sadly, I missed all of ICC.

I decided to get back into raiding at the start of Cata. This is where I first noticed Exiled Legion. I saw a guild that raided only 9 hours a week and was still killing bosses. I apped and even though I was nervous as hell running heroic Deadmines with Niism and Shay beings I had been away from competitive play for so long, they accepted me. I have since become the ranged officer and handle a lot of the recruiting.

Exiled Legion was the first guild I have went from start to finish in an x-pac. It never felt dull, I never wanted to quit, and it's the first place I can honestly say is the best replacement for TZ that I could have asked for. I enjoy recruiting people to EL because I know EL is the best place for them. EL went from US nothing to US 68th. I always look for ways to make our recruiting more appealing and easier to the player coming over. Tragically, it had become the server itself that is the big eye sore for new recruits. With amazing support from the raiders, the guilds, and everyone else, EL made the jump to Zul'Jin.

I want to thank all of the members of The Ums for showing me what raiding was and the enjoyment of it. I want to thank the members of TZ for showing me the family and fun side of raiding. I want to thank the members of Sing for showing me the more stern and disciplined side of raiding. I want to thank the whole Doomhammer community for all the years of enjoyment including TM/SS world pvp battles!

Lastly, I want to thank every member of EL from the day it began. You got the ball rolling on the best guild anyone could ask for and left the most amazing GM in charge of it. She has done an astounding job! Thank you everyone for the memories I hope I never forget and the EL get togethers that I hope never end. I look more forward to EL's 10 year get together anniversary than I do my 10 year high school reunion (at least I like the people in EL!).

Good luck Doomhammer. I will truly miss you!
Edited by Peekingtom on 4/19/2013 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
well i come to DH forums to find out that EL and drow are leaving. i wish you guys would of come to kil jaeden
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]