What being a Battlehammer is all about!

91 Dwarf Warrior
Could'nt a' dun it wit'out ye all! Long Live Clan Battlehammer!

/Salute
-Bru
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
How do you feel about Moira trying to kill off or discredit the rest of the council?

I mean... You all go to Blackrock Mountain all the time. I assume you are all Dark Iron sympathizers. Plotting to overthrow the council, eh?
Edited by Satsui on 4/17/2013 10:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I find Queen Moira to be a fascinating character. For one, female leadership among Dwarves seems rare which I find a bit odd. Surely their stubborn Dwarven nature would create a few more leaders for the war councils. I know there's alot of negativity associated with Moira, but she strikes me as more of a grey character, like any seasoned politician. She was captured, fell in love with her captor and remains loyal to Thaurissan, and their son.

Dwarves here being descendants of Titans, seem to be deeply affected by the mountainous lands they inhabit, with the nature of the land having a strong influence on their psychology. (Dark Irons in Blackrock mountain, Wildhammers in Grim Batol mountain, later Aerie Peak; and Bronzebeards in Ironforge mountain). Perhaps this subliminal effect played a part in the change of heart in Moira?

Political world aside, I like Moira. I'm very curious who her mother, the previous Queen? of Ironforge? was and why there is little mention of her. Also curious if Moira has or had any younger siblings. Moira is tough because she has to be, wrangling with stubborn Dwarves all day; many of whom are ready to vilify her and burn her as an outsider. She is still King Magni's daughter.

As for Clan Battlehammer, we follow Brúenor, the King of Mithril Hall, and have come to Azeroth to assist our fellow Dwarves in reclaiming their Dwarven citadels. The halls of our ancestors are currently being defiled by the wicked horde, countless monsters, and our own dark cousins.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
((That would definitely be cool to possibly get Grim Batol back but if it won't happen any time soon if it's like Gnomer. I've always been a fan of Wildhammer dwarves ever since I started playing this game. The only dwarf I would ever roll would be a Wildhammer shaman.))
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I might would agree with ya Bronze except for the fact she is of the Dark Iron. They only care about power for themself

I agree with Satsui. I love the Wildhammer Dwarves. I really hope Blizz makes some new models and includes a Wildhammer look
Edited by Bronkk on 4/18/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
ah yeah, with the tatts? that would be sick.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
Well from a Warlocks point of view, yes im a Dark Iron lover, simple because my teacher was a Dark Iron, how else would I have learned the dark powers? But on the otherhand, Moira has a perfectly legit claim to the throne, Magni never discreditited her as his daughter and rightful Heir, as explainered ealier Dwarves are very stubborn.
This Stubborness is the reason the Wildhammer and Bronzebeard cant stand to see a Dark Iron rule and thus did everything they could to prevent her ruling, and managed to get the Council in play. thus delaying her rule.
If you ever go to our website,and head the story on how we rule Blackrock in a sense, you see Bruenor and our clan is in the favour of the Dark Irons. And in neutral aligenment with the other clans for they agreed to allow us home there. Whilst I agree Dark Irons in large are power hungry, a power hungry leader may be what the Allaince need, if you look at it, she does manage to insprire fierce loyality in her followers and is no noob(mind the term) to battle plans and strageity(my bad on spelling).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
For the Clan!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Moira has a perfectly legit claim to the throne, Magni never discreditited her as his daughter and rightful Heir, as explainered ealier Dwarves are very stubborn.

Keep in mind she took Ironforge hostage and locked the city down on her people with the Prince of SW trapped there also

Granted I do like their approach on things, being they have a ferocity about them and willing to do what it takes to claim victory
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
Aye and in these times of trouble, Id rather see Moira in charge than the other two clans. She has what it takes to get things done in these hard times. Grant it if Gamewish Battlehammer was a Clan Id rather Bruenor take the throne, but we sadly cant have that now can we? But yes if I had to pick a side it would be with the Dark Irons.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
Plus the Dark Irons look just as boss as the Wildhammer, with the Blackskin and red eyes, what self respecting warlock or"evil" charater WOUDNET want to look like that?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
Well, hows anyone doing? assuming ppl still read this>
Reply Quote

Why do you keep bumping this?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
04/23/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Strucks

Why do you keep bumping this?

[

For the same reason you and your guild keep spamming these forums: for their amusement.

If you don't like it you don't have to respond. ;)

]
Reply Quote
04/23/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Chald
your guild

please click my portrait.

thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
04/23/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Strucks
your guild

thanks.

[

rofl, nice.

]
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
04/23/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Strucks
your guild

thanks.

shots........fired?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
please click my portrait.thanks.

O.o

Didn't see that coming
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
((

What's the term they used to say? Oh yes.

Another one bites the dust.

))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
((

What's the term they used to say? Oh yes.

Another one bites the dust.

))

[

So what are the odds on the new WSB poster children leaving their guild?

Is it usually a two month turnover for the 'frequent' posters?

]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]