Healer/Tank and Healer LF Raid Guild

90 Draenei Shaman
We got a pair of healers over here looking to move back into raiding. Raided with Relax on Arathor moved over here to Icecrown and realized raiding with RL friends is a fail.

Anyway I myself am a ilvl 500+ Resto Healin Shammy and an ilvl501 Brewmaster Monk. I play both classes very well, and know about stats and rotation and CDs, blah blah blah. Shammy may be high ilvl after this week got like 10 relics.

My partner in crime is a Mistweaver Monk ilvl 490+. We both have raid xp, vent not an issue, computer def. not an issue. We've been around, we know voidzones dont give actual buffs.

Plain in simple we can raid and play our classes correctly. Message me ( Overhealed or my monk Unpeaceful and my buddy Riceballs. )

Thank you have a great raid time!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BACON is looking for a solid tank or heal (or both) to round out our 10M core. Would love to chat with you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3746614905
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Alright, We will get up on your recruit link.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]