Morning/Daytime Raiding Guild <Nap Time> LFM

90 Orc Warrior
Greetings morning and daytime raiders!

Do you work in the evenings or from home? Do you have a real life or a family (or both) that take up your time during "regular" raiding hours? But do you STILL want to raid in a progression-focused environment with fun, knowledgeable, and extremely skilled players?

<Nap Time>, a newly formed horde raiding guild on US-Kil'Jaeden may be just the opportunity you've been looking for. We are currently recruiting a TANK and DPS for our core 10-man raid, but we are ACCEPTING ALL EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS. We are willing to forego the usual application process in lieu of a Mumble interview; we want to make sure all raiders will 'fit' with our core team.

RAID TIMES:
Monday/Wednesday 9am-12 PST/server time (11-2 CST, 12-3 EST)

That is progression raiding on a 2-day, 6-hour/week schedule. It doesn't get better than that.

Nap Time's leadership is composed of former hardcore progression raiders whose schedules no longer permit them to raid at standard hours. The lack of progression-oriented daytime raiding guilds caused us to form our own. We are seeking like-minded raiders who are excellent at their class, and always looking to improve.

Our website, www.nap-time.org, is still somewhat under construction, but you can add me on realid at FlamingoXing#1755 if you are interested in this opportunity, and we'll get you in Mumble for an interview.

(note: this current lvl1 guild, Nap Tyme, is merely a placeholder on the realm until we can transfer our high level guild, Nap Time, to the server. We ran into the change-of-GM-transfer-lockdown issue).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lookin for morning raiders lezzzgoooooo
Reply Quote
11 Gnome Mage
Hi there, I added you on realID this morning, I am the tank interested. I have work this evening until 7am EST but will be off for the next 3 days. Hopefully we can talk soon!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Awesome, I accepted your invite. Looking forward to chatting with you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I like the guild name, not gonna lie. Come to alliance and i'll join you.
Reply Quote
11 Gnome Mage
I'm on now if you have a moment.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Xetes--we like it too! :P I vote you should come horde.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
I like the guild name, not gonna lie. Come to alliance and i'll join you.

There is an advantage to playing a Death Knight on Horde sides, Xetes. You can roll orc female. Anything else is just settling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello, im from The forgotten coast but im willing to transfer
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
are you still looking for people to raid with cause i really would love to be part of a day time raiding guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]