All out Horde VS Alliance, who wins?

90 Undead Death Knight
This is my scenario:

Undercity,org,Thunderbluff,and silvermoon are on the most northern side of the barrens.

Stormwind,ironforge,darnassus, and the exodar are on the most southern side of the barrens.

Everything in between them just went away, that include the crossroads, quilboar,quilboar, northwatch, all that stuff EXCEPT the great divide.

If both sides sent out their troops, who would win? This means forsaken,orc,tauren,and blood elf forces would be running out, same with humam,dwarf,night elf, and draenei.

There is a lot of stuff that could happen. Undercity can use plague bombs, ironforge can blow crap up, exodar can fly up and plant iteself on the other cities, I cannot figure out who would win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
On an open field, the entirety of each armies brought to bear

Alliance would win.
They have a bigger army
Reply Quote
I think the Alliance mainly due t the fact that the Horde's gunships don't have a good track record for surviving, and would probably be shot down quite easily.

That, and Alliance has the Focusing Iris and the powers of the Thunder King, now.
Edited by Lorelaî on 4/19/2013 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
Stalemate, always will be a stalemate.

Why? Orcs and humans
Blood elves and Worgens
Night elves and trolls
tauren and dranei
dwaf vs forsaken
goblins vs gnomes
panda vs panda
Edited by Crappytank on 4/19/2013 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Mutually exclusive destruction most likely.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I think you mean mutually assured destruction. Mutually exclusive destruction would actually be the opposite, where one and only one side is destroyed while the other is left largely intact.
Edited by Arterius on 4/19/2013 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
about half the Horde is stuck between the stone age and the iron age, while the lowest tech Alliance race (humans) are late renaissance, and everybody else is industrial age or better. We have a massive technological advantage, and though the hard numbers are no longer canon because they were in the RPG books, we've always been depicted with a significant manpower advantage, and we have multiple WMDs and heroes that are basically walking WMDs, while the Horde only has one, Thrall.

Looking at it through a lens of military and technological realism, I think the Alliance has this in the bag.
Reply Quote
04/19/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Arterius

I think you mean mutually assured destruction.

Yes, that. I'm tired.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/19/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Cártian

I think you mean mutually assured destruction.

Yes, that. I'm tired.

Mutually exclusive destruction would be pretty funny.

"Damnit, both sides got slightly destroyed again! Alright, everyone, rez up and do it again! And get it right this time!"
Reply Quote

Yes, that. I'm tired.

Mutually exclusive destruction would be pretty funny.

"Damnit, both sides got slightly destroyed again! Alright, everyone, rez up and do it again! And get it right this time!"

As I was posting that I was thinking "... The acronym is MAD. I messed up somewhere."

But yeah. My vote is for mutually assured destruction.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
Everyone would be killed except of course Thrall, but he would have no one, and end up dying alone and scared. Is that the victory you wanted!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well that depends, whos more OP at the moment? Thrall, Malfurion, Jaina. Whos plot armor is thicker? Haha
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If the undercity uses Val'kry( pardon my spelling), then the horde would get more soldiers and Alliance would be outnumbered and crushed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If the undercity uses Val'kry( pardon my spelling), then the horde would get more soldiers and Alliance would be outnumbered and crushed.

The thing is they already lost A LOT of Val'kry and putting them in battle to raise the dead is very risky since the Alliance troops would focus on them first.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I don't think they would have them on the frontline, it would be after major battles. Battle for Crossroads, everyone hacks away, and after the battle they come in and make undeads or basically dks.
Reply Quote
The Legion wins.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Horde would need some sort of third party help like demon blood, divine bell, etc.

The Alliance is just stronger if it's a fair fight.
Edited by Kaballah on 4/19/2013 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/19/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Niustavis
If both sides sent out their troops, who would win?

Either the Old Gods or the Burning Legion, whichever had a hand to play first.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The Alliance would probably win, though both sides would likely be decimated, and then whatever was left would get picked off by the Legion.

Or something like that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
On an open field, the entirety of each armies brought to bear

Alliance would win.
They have a bigger army

Quantity doesn't beat quality. In line combat Humans, Night Elves and Dwarves don't hold up to Tauren and Orcs in size and strength.

Then again, Blizzard seem to ignore the idea that Orcs can give all their boyz armour as easily as humans can and they give grunts underpants and shoulderpads to go fight in. So it's too hard to say.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]