very old scatter trap macro not working

90 Human Hunter
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=6 scatter shot, freezing trap
/focus

this used to scatter, set focus for silencing and pull up the green circle for freezing trap. before mop i had to put trap launcher in but now it stays toggled. i have been using this for years, but since 5.2 it wont work. did something change? is there any work around? i am basically crippled, trapping is already the hardest to use cc in the game, i dont need more handicaps, like needing to press multiple buttons for it.

now it wont fire scatter shot to start the macro.
Edited by Ilke on 4/19/2013 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I could be wrong as I haven't played my hunter in forever but I thought that trap launcher was what brought up the reticle that you could then set down wherever you wanted. If you just leave it as freezing trap like you have it, it'll just set it at your feet automatically, no? I'm not saying put it in the macro. Isn't trap launcher now an aura? That you have to have on if you want a reticle?
Edited by Sedivy on 4/19/2013 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Just tested this on my hunter. I copy/pasted from what you posted.
With Trap Launcher toggled on, it does work properly. But you have to hit it twice for the trap circle to come up.
Edited by Carramrod on 4/19/2013 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
But you have to hit it twice for the trap circle to come up.
Of course - and this isn't anything new. A castsequence macro casts the next spell in the sequence each time the button is pressed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Trap launcher is a toggle now. Turn it off before you go into combat and you can do it the way you used to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]