Who's your favorite Dragon Aspect?

100 Human Death Knight
Neltharion
Originally the Aspect of Earth, Neltharion the Earthwarder became corrupted by the whispers of the Old Gods, transforming into Deathwing.

Alexstrasza
Alexstrasza is the Aspect of Life, and also the Dragonqueen.

Ysera
Ysera is the Aspect of Nature. She was an adoptive mother to Cenarius, and watches over the Emerald Dream.

Nozdormu
Nozdormu is the Aspect of Time. He watches over (presumably) all of the timelines. It is known that in one(or perhaps several) he is corrupted and becomes Murozond, the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight.

Malygos
Malygos was the original Aspect of Magic. He saw it unfit that mortals commanded magic the way they did, and attempted to kill them off, but ultimately died in the process of attempting such.

Kalecgos
Kalecgos was originally a simple blue dragon. He assisted in battling the Burning Legion at the Isle of Quel'Danas, and later became the Aspect of Magic through a special ritual.
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Paladin
Malygos

Blue flight best flight
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Nozdormu.

I like his armor.

Ysera is pretty much tied, tthough.

She has a nice cape and watches over the Emeral Dream, which has always fascinated me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Kalecgos. I really like the new books featuring him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nozdormu
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
My personal favorite would have to be Nozdormu. He has this amazing power over time, but knows he can't rightfully use it, not even to change things that would benefit the world for the better.

tl;dr Nozdormu because he's in a catch 22.
Reply Quote
Malygos.

But Blizzard had to hit him with the crazy bat, twice.

Blizzard has handled the Aspects poorly, imo.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
It was Malygos then blizz ruined him for no real reason he should have never been a boss one evil aspect was enough.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
Always bet on black, I wonder what a sane death wing would have done at the beginning of the war of the ancient. How they would had responded to the burning legion invasion. So much waste opportunities.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
That's a tough decision.

My tie would be between Nozdormu, Ysera and Neltharion.

Neltharion at the bottom because Blizzard decided not to give him a model which really pisses me off.

I've always like Ysera and Nozdormu the most.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
For personality and deeds Kalec, he's a cool guy and he gets crap done. I liked him before he was an Aspect in the Sunwell Trilogy books. Poor Anveena.

Looks Ysera, I really like her in game Night Elf model.

Neltharion gets an honorable mention, if that's not a tragic story I don't know what is. Cata really didn't do all the lore build up he had in the novels and such justice.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/19/2013 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
In terms of character, Kalecgos. In terms of badassery, Deathwing. In terms of hotness, Alexstrasza.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Nozdormu.

He seems to be the most complicated and secretive of the (former?) Aspects.

I used to really like Alexstraza until I saw her model. Somehow, I just can't respect her when she looks like that. (Same for Ysera.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
probably kalecgos just because we've seen the most of his story. always been a fan of the blue dragonflight though.
Reply Quote
Kalec. Even if he is a pervert.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Alexstrasza

Red dragonflight FTW!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Neltharion gets an honorable mention, if that's not a tragic story I don't know what is. Cata really didn't do all the lore build up he had in the novels and such justice.

This. Neltharion's story had so much potential. Cata could have been an absolutely heartwrenching story about Neltharion's fall from grace, the pain he went through as the Aspect of Earth, and his transformation from noble black dragon, to vengeful manipulator, to mindless beast.

Instead, all we got to see was the mindless beast.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
That's a tough decision.

My tie would be between Nozdormu, Ysera and Neltharion.

Neltharion at the bottom because Blizzard decided not to give him a model which really pisses me off.

I've always like Ysera and Nozdormu the most.

He does have a model O_o

And my favorite Nozdormu (he doesn't come CLOSE to Chromie :P)
Edited by Xuenhui on 4/19/2013 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Instead, all we got to see was the mindless beast.

Indeed, such a waste.

He does have a model O_o

Deathwing has a model, not Neltharion.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
He does have a model O_o

NO! Deathwing has a Model, Neltharion does not.

They are two different beings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]