What is this addon called

Its basically an addon that controls other addons its usally by the mini map and when you hover over it the little menu appears with icons of the Addons you downloaded and you click it and it edits its basically a super helpful addon i forgot its name
Reply Quote
Thanks in advanced if some one can help!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You could be thinking of SlideBar which is part of Auctioneer or you could have seen:
Reply Quote
yea thats it thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)