Pet Battle Matchmaking

90 Orc Warrior
Has anyone else had problems with getting matched with the same person repeatedly? I know it doesn't tell you the character's name, but because of the team composition and names of the pets, I know it's the same person.

Anyway, they have a team that I cannot seem to beat. And i get matched with them over and over again. It's like out of 10 fights, they're a good 6-7 of them.

Is this just a product of the level range of my pets and the amount of people running in the same range? They're between levels 12-14. Is this just something I'll have to deal with 'til i get higher level pets?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Is this just a product of the level range of my pets and the amount of people running in the same range? They're between levels 12-14. Is this just something I'll have to deal with 'til i get higher level pets?

Pretty much this, yes. The vast majority of people wait until 25 to really PvP, so the pool of potential opponents at any given level below that is likely to be tiny.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I was afraid of that. It literally got to the point where my frustration trumped my pride and I started forfeiting when I saw the person again. I even got matched up with them immediately after forfeiting!

Ah well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
I was afraid of that. It literally got to the point where my frustration trumped my pride and I started forfeiting when I saw the person again. I even got matched up with them immediately after forfeiting!

Ah well.

Roll a alt on a different bg to mix it up if this happens to often and cause frustration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]