Looking for a drama free guild

21 Tauren Monk
I am looking for a drama free guild that I would be able to join and transfer my toons to the server to join..I am here now trying to get a feel of the server..I have a lvl 90 prot pally, lvl 90 Survival Hunter, and a lvl 90 Ele/Restro Shammy hit me up on here or in game at keesdel#1432 (battle tag)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Red Tear is a 25 man raiding guild made up of adults (18+). We offer a drama free environment and realize that RL comes before the game. We raid 25 man current content from 6-8PM server time Tuesday and Wednesdays, and usually field a 10 man team on Sundays to try to push content. If you are interested, check us out at red-tear.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Sorry, but we left the server ... you can find us over on Illidan now :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
The Aggronots is an Alliance casual 10 man raiding guild, looking for members to flesh out our team. Check us out at:
http://aggronots.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]